Zippity do Dah..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
These are the types of jobs where I love my Zipper. Moderately soiled carpet, the maintenance guy was just finishing the vacuuming when I pulled up. A little Code Red and my Zipper and we're done in 35 minutes.

PXL_20201201_172615762.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Maybe
I don’t ever make a big deal over it
But they notice
Was that the only job you had that day to take the time to vacuum after they vacuumed? You must have Mikey's schedule with only one job a day.

My hack ass...if I see vacuum lines, I start Prespraying and just empty my basket filter at the end of the job. I'm too busy to add time to the job.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Was that the only job you had that day to take the time to vacuum after they vacuumed? You must have Mikey's schedule with only one job a day.

My hack ass...if I see vacuum lines, I start Prespraying and just empty my basket filter at the end of the job. I'm too busy to add time to the job.
Hack

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™

Of course not. I schedule and price all jobs with vacuuming in the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom