Your Cleaning Company IS part of a MLM

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I think most of MLMs payouts come in the form of bonuses for signing up new marketers, not getting your friends and family to buy services. I looked into ACN, but found out I would have to have literally tons of people to switch over services to make any Residual income (without signing up new marketers). To me a scary part of a MLM is when there is more money signing people up then there is selling the product. That is where it is tough to maintain income. You get excited at first and make a nice bonus then they parade you on stage to show everyone else they need to join. Problem is at some point you get burnt out or for most people they already have burned bridges with friends and family over juice, amway, or other MLMs. I am sure this one is "different" lol. The one positive I will say about ACN is at least they are marketing services that anyone will like.

Brian: Sprint, Verizon, etc are probably not endorsing ACN. ACN just became a retailer of their services just like any other retail store does, Amazon, Radio Shack, Walmart, etc. You make it sound like they rushed out to find ACN when ACN probably just purchases their services wholesale. AS for Trump. Show anyone the money and they will endorse. The video phone they were pushing so hard when I was looking at joining was obsolete and complete junk. I can do the same with a Droid and google talk or iphone and facetime. In reality though I know some making good $$$ with ACN around here so I won't continue to knock it, I just like to sleep at night so I am not into MLMs !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't make 1 penny off sign ups. Only off of services ....When the customer pays the bill.
If a person becomes an IBO and never sells or gets a service ....That person never makes money AND I never make money from that persons efforts (or lack thereof)

Those billion dollar companies do their research before partnering with Radio Shack, Walmart etc.

This is a federally regulated company as well. I had to be accredited to sell energy by taking a test.

They don't just let anyone do this.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
If you put all the time you spend shilling on the bulletin boards into growing your cleaning company, you could be as well-off as Ken Snow. =)

People complain about how much Joe sells in emails... but at least Joe is doing it to an email list that ASKED for the messages, and can unsubscribe easily at the bottom of each message... I guess I just need to stop reading these posts to escape your MLM-mania completely.

Yes, I'm accepting responsibility here... because I opened up this damn thread to post.

Lisa

Bob Foster

You normally can put people on your Foe List accessed on your User Control Panel but unfortunately you can't do that to Brian because he's a moderator.

Mikey P

Administrator
well seeing how you are breaking all the rules YOU wanted enforced with your stupid profile, how about I just end your pain for you?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This is just extra income...I still run my other companies and do very well with them. Ken would be proud of me. !gotcha!

I'll end this thread by saying this...

With or without you...Makes no difference to me.

Good luck to all of you.

No really.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom