You be the project Manager

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am a small company we own 4 trucks run 2 and 3rd as over flow. We do everything repiars restretch VCT etc on top of upholstery and carpet cleaning. We have not advertised in YEARS but now the youngest is in school full time I can branch out. So You tell me what to do and we can measure the results. Stupid people will be kicked in the balls

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
nope. I do absolutely nothing. My phone number is unlisted

Mikey P

Administrator
So..

You have a FredC optimized website you failed to mention but what else have you done to grow to your current state aside form offering a Waldo's Top 25 level of cleaning and being the oh so' personable goober that you are?

You certainly are hard to reach by phone, Fred Boyle and I can attest to that, so how are all theses customers booking jobs wit you now?

have you considered using Full Circle to get the jobs you're missing with your bad phone practices?

have you also considered using Service Monster's Fill My Schedule system to work your existing client base?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Call Ken Snow, he has a plan for you! :p

Serious I'd model my marketing from what Hagopian is doing since you have a similar business model. You need to mine your data base and get your name out there where people can see and hear it.

Sorry Ken didn't mean to sick the dog on you, but he would have called you any way! :lol:

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Have a beer and then another kid:hopeless: Then you won't have to do anything for years again.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yes it was easy building a big business part time....anyhow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom