You average customer wants it done, when?

Mikey P

Administrator
If repeats are your "average" do they expect you to be busy and plan ahead by requesting an appointment a week or two out?
If action driven price shoppers are your thing when do they want it? Today? Tomorrow? Yesterday?

We are getting a steady mix of both this season thanks to the Web. Thanks Web!

Question is, do you leave some spots open for the next week? What do you do if they don't get filled?

I'm sure the Big Boy answer is to keep a 5th truck around with a Gopher ready and willing to get to the action driven calls but some of us BD's are afraid to pull up our pants..

Ron K

I think if you are a quality cleaner with a great reputation people should know you are busy. WHen I call someone back and they tell me they allready booked the job with another company I usually chuckle a bit and say I guess they're not real busy but we are and I also tell them if they want to secure an appointment next time during our busy season they should call two weeks in advance.! They usually ask when our busy season is and I say from January to December. I also think it's how you educate them. If you keep jumping through fires every time then that's what the customer will expect every time. If people start treating you with no respect then soon you won't respect yourself!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I never say no... In eight years the most I was late to a job was 1.5 hours(blown HX) swapped them out and back in biz..

I used to chuckle, but now I say sure NO problem and make it happen one way or another.. Service,service,service!:winky: If I get a hold of a job most likely we will be cleaning it the next time.. As far as the thread,I get people that book the night before or a month and a half in advance, makes no difference to me..:winky:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I think you know the answer to your question, but to help solve the boredom it created, let me say that I schedule everyone as quickly as my schedule allows. If they want it sooner, I try to work them in if they can be patient and understanding. Otherwise .... whats a guy to do?

Ron K

but to help solve the boredom it created,

Marty that is a great statement.. I think some on here try to convince others they have bought the magic Lottery ticket and the rest just want to find one too!

Ron K

Today really really nice customer called Asked if we had time to do it August 19,20,21,23,26 or 27th or sometime else when she would just leave a key and a check, for her I would do it tomorrow for others ehhhhhh!

Taco....Thats respect and money!

May I call you Taco ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom