Yodle

FredC

Village Idiot
if I just say NOOOO to your second question are you going to want some long in depth explanation?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
What the?

Yodle:
Yodle enables small businesses to set a budget for which they receive calls and emails from qualified consumers. The combination of automated technology and comprehensive customer support makes Yodle simple to use. For its local business customers, Yodle establishes a comprehensive desktop and mobile web presence, implements SEO techniques, and deploys proprietary paid search technology that dynamically optimizes online media buys across multiple desktop and mobile outlets. Yodle’s solution also includes display advertising, review/offer management and a simple performance dashboard

Ahh

Chris

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
What the?

Yodle:
Yodle enables small businesses to set a budget for which they receive calls and emails from qualified consumers. The combination of automated technology and comprehensive customer support makes Yodle simple to use. For its local business customers, Yodle establishes a comprehensive desktop and mobile web presence, implements SEO techniques, and deploys proprietary paid search technology that dynamically optimizes online media buys across multiple desktop and mobile outlets. Yodle’s solution also includes display advertising, review/offer management and a simple performance dashboard

Ahh

Chris

DO NOT USE YODLE I DID IT TWICE YOU WILL LOSE $700 PER MONTH

Reactions: GCCLee

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Got a call and an impressive (compared to some) sales presentation today. Price included web site as well as mobi site, inclusion in Google ad words, optimization that gurarnteed (their words) page one placement on Googles organic search results within 60 days or $200 refund. 90 day comittment. $699 for the basic package. Although when I began to sound disinterested he said his "manager" just happened to be in the office and he might be able to get me a better price which turned out to be $399 a month. All in all Im sceptical. I wouldnt mind paying $400 a month for something that performed as well as they promise. But dang, Im tired of gambling money on marketing and seeing so little ROI.

View attachment 1030

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom