Yelps "Responds to requests" question

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I always respond to this stuff ASAP and just saw that they say I take over "2 days to respond". Is anyone else going dealing with this?

Mikey P

Administrator
turn it off.

98% of the people fishing for a price through the Yelp PM system are out the cheapest they can find.

I believe they send the same request to all the five star companies and co with who ever replies "I'll be right over for $50.."

FredC

Village Idiot
are there any you didn't respond to in the past? Like a one star rating that would always hurt you average............would take a ton of rapid responses to lower the time..especially if it was still "open"

of course I don't know exactly how there system works

Mikey P

Administrator
yp.png

click Settings and hit disable

Reactions: Bee Busy

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
What pisses me off is that i respond to these people, then I get a message at 3:30 AM saying i need to respond

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
What pisses me off is that i respond to these people, then I get a message at 3:30 AM saying i need to respond
I always respond to this stuff ASAP and just saw that they say I take over "2 days to respond". Is anyone else going dealing with this?

same thing has been happening to me also-- even more so now that I'm not paying Yelp anymore- I think Yelp is "playing games" to make there advertisers look better.
I'm about to disable that feature also.

Reactions: Bee Busy

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I have the app, and respond within min's no matter the time of day. Even its to say we will contact you during normal business hours. There is also an option to click "replied". As stated previously, its mostly price shoppers, as we have seen an increase in messages but not necessarily call volume from them. With that being said now that we are in the lead by almost ten reviews our call volume has increased overall, but wouldn't say its from the new "responds in" message option.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom