Yelp update

Mikey P

Administrator
Filtered reviews use to be just that, "Filtered Reviews" and you had to type in some scrambled leters to see those.

Not they are labeled as "Not recommended reviews" and no code is needed... NOT Recommended is kinda harsh IMO...makes them sound like they'll all be negatives

Hmmmmrph. :frown:

View attachment 3331

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I'm trying to figure out what to do with them here. They have called a few times, but only have a "carpet cleaning" category. This is really the last thing we are trying to do after tile, stone, and pavers. They are just not relevant in this area at this point from what I see.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I have noticed Yelp more in my area. I have gotten a few jobs off of them when the customer did a web search and my Yelp came up.

Reactions: Mikey P

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Curious though on your % of biz from them on hard surface/soft surface?

I have noticed their growth overall. I would like to get in early, but not for carpet. If I could isolate some hard surface leads then I would be in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
No tile category here either but if you add it to your name or description you should show up. .try searching Yelp for tile cleaning aptos to see what I mean

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Hmmm...interesting change. I have 15 - 5 star reviews and 8 "not recommended" 5 star reviews. Not sure how that will affect things. Yelp is VERY big here for me. I get a boatloadof business from them. I think as long as your "regular" reviews are good it won't matter what they call the other ones. But I do live somewhat in fear of fake reviews from competitors.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
I'm Rick James
Yelp is the shizzle.. if you live on the west coast and not on yelp you are smoking the reefer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom