Yelp paid ads

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Guys $300 a month they are asking for. They give you 450 ads per month. Has anyone tried it? Yelp is pretty big here in NYC. What do you think?

Name
Damon
They offer the $300.00 or so a month guarantee listing, but they also offer a PPC model.

At least they did the last time I checked.

Jtuseo said:
Guys $300 a month they are asking for. They give you 450 ads per month. Has anyone tried it? Yelp is pretty big here in NYC. What do you think?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
i decided to try them again and it was a disaster. the nightmare started with a gazillion SEO companies calling, but worse, they filtered 8 of my 10 reviews. when i called them, they told me it looks biased to be at the top-sponsored and on the first page so that's the reasoning for filtering legitimate reviews. i've lost those reviews and can't get them back now (2 reviews, 17 filtered) and i'm on the 2nd page. I immediately cancelled the ad after 2 weeks, lucky me the contract didn't start till the beginning of the next month.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Every review I have gotten on yelp has been filtered. I gave up on asking people to leave reviews there. Google places does a better job at getting calls.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Google Places is still king for calls

Angies List is a distant second for calls...But first in Quality as a whole

DODs are by far the winner on new customers now....for a "price"

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
when you need a business or service do you go to yelp? I do not, i go to google and i bet you do too.
300 would be better spent on google ppc.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
As most prospects would say, "What's Yelp?"

Yelp is dead here. Google is the king.

Most phones come with Google search installed.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I wouldn't pay $300 on Yelp.....Not even if it's in my area like it is Mikey.

If I remember right....Mikey said the paid ads didn't make a huge difference...if any at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wouldn't pay for Google either...But that's just me.

If we all focus on quality like we say we do...then a couple years of Google sending free work should turn in to a good referral and repeat business.

I hate to beat a dead horse...But the deal of the day jobs bring ALL those customers to you in 1 day.

After the jobs are done....It's up to you to market to those existing customers to keep your business going.

And don't forget the magnets on the fridge. !gotcha!

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah..

I did one Yelp job yesterday.
$130 in sealer, 4 hours and $1500 in cash.

I doubt you make that kinda profit off a 171 Groupon deals total.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
shit...just had another review filtered...was that u Mike? Custy isn't in my records...was up yesterday...taken down today :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
not sure how to do it since i'm computer illiterate.... search BusyBeeCarpetAndTileCare in Folsom CA in sure im still on page 2 :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom