Wrap/lettering advice??? Any thoughts?

Chris A

Name
Chris
View attachment 1223

This is my truck. Coopers looks good. Fred with all due respect buddy yours looks like shit.

Dammit why can't I get it straight?

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Some people just can't take constructive cridicism. I just thought that an actual full color 1/3 or the van of the cavalry riding in to the rescue. Would make a much bigger, more rememberable and more pleasing impact.(The swords do look like the name is X'ed off)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Vancopysend_zps999598ee.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I see dumping on your lawn everyday has taken its toll.
If you look close in the first pic you can see the white pvc cap to where I dump. I extended it to the driveway last year when I re-landscaped the front bushes. I've got the lettering for the top of the windshield. Just waiting for it to warm up.

steve_64

if you don't have the guts to post a pic of your van. please do not respond.

i can still see the outline of the overhead door company signage on mine otherwise its plain white so far.

i am going to put my business card on the van with a couple slight changes.

Becker

Name
Becker
None in the puget sound area. Eastern WA. Some.

Van is getting a make over in the next few months.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Thanks for the advice/thoughts everyone.

Should find out later today what he wants for this.

At first I really just wanted lettering and logo, but after seeing his ideas I'm at least open to spending more.

No Connor, I did not make the goofy little guy, would have never thought I'd like something like that. Not sure I want to put it on everything(start over).

steve_64

So, I'm finally going to make a move and get the van lettered(I think most now print it out like a wrap). Just looking for some advice. This is not going to be a full wrap or anything nuts, Simple logo and some lettering.

My question, what would you consider to be must have info on the van?

Other than: logo, phone, website, what we do(carpet, upholstery,tie & wood).

That seems to be about it, as far as I can tell.

View attachment 1216

Any thoughts on the first try by my "guy"? I doubt I'd go with the little guy on there, but he did a really nice job. I'm sure this one is more then we want to spend.

i would put the phone number across the orange stripe. what you have is repetitive and not needed.

i dont care for the image on the back neither. throws off the geometry to much for me. not pleasing to the eye. its a distraction.

steve_64

my avatar is my business card and magnet and is on everything now or will be. i really need this on my van.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Steve,

I actually agree, I was thinking carpet, tile, wood for the orange stripe. We'll see...

The hood and back window will have nothing.

Thanks again

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i used 99designs and they did a great new logos. the list of services on the back bullet pointed has been great I get calls at lights where people see I do repairs and get a few calls a month on top of cleanings

FredC

Village Idiot
bad as in good?
what's your van look like?
I think Will Ferrell is the worst actor ever. but that is just my humble opinion.

bad as in horrible.

I don't have a van.

Your opinion of Will Ferrell doesn't surprise me.......you obviously have bad taste if you think that van looks good.

funny that you think I give a shit about Will Ferrell.....

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
did i mention the time i had to go out on a gravel road.....
and my whole passenger side quarter fell off.....doors and all!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
what if the stripe was parallel with the ground, put the phone number then under the name but in bigger font.
Other idea, if left as it is, move the phone number to the drivers/passenger door. It may stand out a little better there.

I had to discover your website. Was looking at all the other graphics and your website was the last thing I read, rather, I didn't even notice it was there.
Of course most graphics look better on the truck than on a picture

Reactions: jcooper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom