WOW

Name
Ron lippold
Post cards are kicking ass, I guess you just have to have a good design and pick a good list of people. :D :D

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Postcards are definitely the way to go if you need to fish for new customers. I mailed around 7000 the last 6 weeks and am booked 2 weeks out. I have always gotten good return but this time has been unreal. Plus I hooked up with a huge property mgt. company that got my postcard.

At the end of this year,,,,,,,bye bye yellow pages!

Glad things are going good for you!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so jim lemme make sure i did the math right....

7000 post cards, and postage is .29 right??? so you spent $2030 in 6 weeks on that??? just in postage..or i am missing something?

Name
Ron lippold
You know for 299.95 I'll Give you my secret and there is not special territory, but for 89.95 I'll make sure you like it

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Bulk rate Ron,,,bulk rate. Printed and delivered for around $1600. And I got the last 3000 out 2 days before the rates went up. I usually make at least 5 times what I spend on the cards. Works great in my area. I mail to very nice mail routes. My job ave. is much higher from these customers than my ave. from YP customers. And actually pay per click ads are turning out to be just about as good a return.

Name
Ron lippold
T you dont have enough time to send out post cards {to busy making mac and cheese} the rest is irreverent nice try

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I just cut out a bunch of letters from magazines and glued them to postcards. Hand delivered to rich neighborhoods

It reads:

You have munny and carpits. I will see you toozday for munny and too book apointmints.

Sweet, simple, and to the point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom