Wow! I'm getting Positive results with FittleBug!

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Fittlebug allows your customers to book their own appointments 24/7 based on Your Availability. I syncs well with Service monster and QuickBooks; however if you give discounts for booking online or the actuary invoice is different then what the customer booked you will have to be sure monitor closely what is entered automatically into your bookkeeping--- But I STILL LOVE FITTLEBUG!

Fittlebug has given me a better ROI then Full Circle answering service And Service Monster's "Fill My Schedule" service. BTW I also Love Service Monster! My ROI with fittlebug was over 3000% in less then 30 days! 31 jobs worth $6400 in 21 days the 1st month. 18 jobs worth $3554 2nd month. 17 jobs worth $4589 3rd month.

I went with Fittlebug's unlimited service at $200/ month--- it takes money to Make Money. I also went with the full service set-up as opposed to the self service option, AND I GOT MORE THAN MY MONEYS WORTH!-- Steve really held my hand for several months--- And as a result Steve made Fittlebug even Better.

I decided I needed to go with fittlebug because I realized that there was a "bottleneck" in the booking process. My CSR could only handle so many calls in a day and I felt I was loosing Jobs. Fittlebug also gave my CSR a little motivation due to the fear of being replaced by a computer-- which wont happen because people need the human touch and she is very good at her job.

Another potential benefit of fittlebug is it's S.A.F.E button service which allows customers to refer friend and family easily and earn credits towards cleaning services. You decide what these credit are.

The real test will be in May when my CSR will be on vacation as well most my crew and Fittlebug will basically be the only option for booking appointment--- I work to LIVE, not LIVE to Work-- owning a business has given me a wonderful life style and Not just ownership of a Job.

A Rut is a coffin with the ends kicked out. Are You in a Rut? then change something.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Put those numbers in context for me please. As a percentage what do these numbers represent vs your normal/average monthly totals.

I have been considering this, but fear the customer canceling and rescheduling their set appointment too easily. Plus I loose the ability to schedule based on geography.

Still would like it to work somehow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ugh! I'm getting sucked into MB Again- I have an appointment some beautiful ladies and a hangover but I will devote sometime to answer your questions briefly.

weather you use FBug or not, Customers can simple cancel by NOT SHOWING UP-- and that sucks! When custies book through FB they are required to pay a deposit. You determine what that amount is. Depending on what your cancellation policy is--The custy will forfeit that deposit if the cancellation violates your policy.

You can choose which Zip Codes can book online. And yes there may still be some geographic challenges. You can also set different prices for your service for different Zip Codes.

To entice people to book online I gave a 10% discount to them. The Data that follows only includes Completed Jobs and doesn't include cancelled jobs or jobs that are still in process.

Feb. Data is for only 10 days because I went "Live" with the FBug service on 2-18: FB= fittlebug
FB orders 12 vs 50 total= 24% FB orders---- last year was 55 orders
FB Rev $2113.55 vs $10580.30= 20% of Rev.... last year was $13666.05
Feb had 31 new custies of which 12 were from FB= 39% of new custies.... last year there were 29 new custies.

March data is for entire month:

FB orders 33 vs 164 total= 20% FB orders---- last year was 136 orders
FB Rev $6955.38 vs $36963.36= 18% of Rev.... last year was $35835.60
March had 112 new custies of which 33 were from FB= 29.5% of new custies.... last year there were 49 new custies.

April Data is also for only 10 days:

FB orders 7 vs 70 total= 10% FB orders---- last year was 68 orders
FB Rev $1545.63 vs $15500.14= 10% of Rev.... last year was $15173.83
April had 45 new custies of which 7 were from FB= 15.5% of new custies.... last year there were 40 new custies.

Geez! compiling all this data made my head spin without the use of Alcohol! -- I don't know if I should Thank you or curse you for asking this question-- haha

hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: boazcan

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
John - Thanks for the kind words. It says a lot about a person that is willing to share detailed information about your business. Go ahead and have that drink now. Many have found our full functioning demo on our site to really help them understand the consumer and administration side better. It resets at midnight every night.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I get it, great idea.

Most of us first have the challenge of generating enough traffic to our website.
THEN we can think about this....

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Agreed. Traffic to the website is like the ringing of a phone. They have to want to dial or click. Quality, reputation, exposure and differentiation are the best baits you can use. FittleBug would be considered convenience bait! There are so many places that you can link from online to the FittleBug booking tool, that often it's not that is costs you more in marketing dollars to tell your public ... it's a matter of adding/changing the content to the message. Book it and be Done 24/7. Slowly they will learn that they can do it themselves. Option B is often a good place to start and grow into the plan John has.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom