Would you advertise this on Facebook?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Or in the words of Saiger, is it to rat nasty?

urinecarpet.jpg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
True. Right now is the time to get these. It is getting hot here in Vegas and people are calling a lot for pet odors. It is a good add on for us. Unless it's to crazy then it's a pass on. :) Usually they aren't horrible.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Put it on your page. People get a perverse joy in seeing carpet that is worse than theirs, but they also become convinced you can handle whatever they have.

By the way, a good cleaning makes homes healthier. Nice!

Reactions: Shorty and Mikey P

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Stealing ... just kidding !!

If your not in my area, and apart of Mikeysboard, you can borrow those if you want to. I've had cleaners from around the country call and ask if they can use our before/afters. Some cleaners have a hard time getting good before/afters either do to carpet is wet and looks dark, lighting changes, not taking the pic in the same spot, etc. I think I have about 400 on instagram.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
What did you spend on that promotion?

$150 to book a little over $4,200.

And htf does a Host dude deal with a massive pee job.

Don't tell me you Water Claw every piddle pond...

Yep. Water Claw or Upholstery Tool attached to the extractor. (Not the same tool then used on upholstery. :) )

If it is to saturated, 30+ spots per room, we will recommend them to HWE cleaner. How we work it is... One tech will get in to the rooms and begin extracting the urine. The other tech will begin cleaning behind them. Once the urine tech is done w one room, the other tech goes in and cleans it. Once the urine tech is done with all the rooms, he will begin vacuuming the very first room and applying enzymes. 3 areas w/urine usually 1 hour and 15 mins for a total of $220. That keeps us at the $100 hr per tech.

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If your not in my area, and apart of Mikeysboard, you can borrow those if you want to. I've had cleaners from around the country call and ask if they can use our before/afters. Some cleaners have a hard time getting good before/afters either do to carpet is wet and looks dark, lighting changes, not taking the pic in the same spot, etc. I think I have about 400 on instagram.
You should sell them. Cheap if you feel bad about it. If you feel real bad about it, you can send the cash to me. It will be a heavy burden but I'm willing to do it for you Will. :winky:

Reactions: Nate The Great

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino

Yeah .. I was just kidding .. although absolutely AMAZING results - I wouldnt use them as mine !! Thanks !!

Name
Ross Martin
This is my first Facebook ad. Boosted a company Facebook post.

I put $30.00 and see where it goes up to $150.00.

Thought that I might be more narrow and focus on commercial.

For what it's worth, Stanley Steemer does not use dirty carpet in their ads.

"We help people maintain their flooring in commercial spaces. If you have a professional office, facility or Church that requires professional cleaning, Call Green Tech Carpet & Tile Cleaning, LLC for a Free estimate, 727-916-2314"

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Even re-stained the cabinets while he was there too! :stir:

The sun definetly shifted, and an hour difference in time before the first and the last.

But here's something to think about the carpet brightened up so much it brightened the room to.

I always here from people getting they're carpets cleaned makes them feel their whole house is clean.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom