Worst comment by a customer...or question

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
"Well these spots came up last time"

Then why the hell are they still there???

Scott! You just don't get it do ya?? You don't. (In my best doctor evil voice).

steve g

Name
steve garrett
"you changed the color and ruined the carpet with your carpet rake". "see you can see lighter and darker streaks in the carpet. you ruined our carpet" "I have a friend whose husband has been cleaning carpets for 25 years and he says you ruined the carpets too"

I always say one of these days I am gonna totally say whats on my mind to anyone I see, like when I go to walmart, hey fat ass maybe if you didn't ride one of those powered carts you wouldn't be so damn fat, to the above customer I don't remember exactly what I was thinking when they told me that, but I am sure it involved several curse words, and me thinking good lord your house is a POS and so is your carpet.

On water damage I had a unit that was extremly wet and I was checking the walls for moisture. My sensor was off the charts and the property mgr asked " is that a gimmick?" That sceniro still ticks me off when I think about it.

bmas

A ladies dog bit me and as i am standing infront of her bleeding she says "how long until you will finish the job" People are just beautifull

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bmas said:
A ladies dog bit me and as i am standing infront of her bleeding she says "how long until you will finish the job" People are just beautifull

I got jacked by a German Shepard at a guys house once. He was worried as hell that I was gonna take his house.

I was on one knee checkin a spot and the little girl opened the sliding glass door and I was lookin up at this monster. Came down on my shoulder just about the same time the owner tackled him. Only poked for holes in my shoulder but he would have ripped my arm off if it wasn't for the owner.

Didn't take the house, I'm not like that. Had a hell of a tip at the end of the job though.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
Where is our Money, You stole our money, I am going to call my son over here, he has a gun.

Elderly Asian couple forgot where they moved these huge sacks from under the bed.
When we where finishing up , they freaked out about there misplaced bags.
They finally found them and were all smiles and apologies in broken English of course.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
The worst question was always (after I gave the price):

"Is that all? I was expecting it to be much more."

Island Boy

PS The worst comment? (By an employee) Over the phone on Monday morning when we called to see where the heck the loser was on a week when everybody was scheduled to the gills: "Oh, I thought I mentioned it on Friday. I started a new job this morning. Sorry." Clunk.

steve r

steve great answer.

just got home from an estimate that i got them to let me clean while i was there.just a hallway about 25 to 30 ft by 3.they had large spots throughout that kept wicking back no matter how many times they cleaned it themselves.i tell them id do it right now for $75.they agree because its driving her nuts and shes driving him nuts about it.
it takes me less than 30 minutes i hit it with the 175 and some releasit and cotton bonnets and the husband is laughing and says thats pretty good 150 an hour. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The worst question was always (after I gave the price):

"Is that all? I was expecting it to be much more."

I always say after that one..."Well I do take gratuities."
If it's said in a semi-kidding way they will usually add a little on the ticket.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
"can you match my competitors price? "
Little do they know i was cheaper than my competitor to begin with. Yes mam i can. and that is how i make more money with people with little brains. sure i will always take that chance to match up. sometimes i even mark it down a couple bucks just to make sure they come back to me.

Russ Goddard

"My ex-husband used to be in the carpet cleaning business, so I KNOW how much it should cost to do this."

"Oh really, when was that?"

"Uh, 1975."

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Russ Goddard said:
"My ex-husband used to be in the carpet cleaning business, so I KNOW how much it should cost to do this."

"Oh really, when was that?"

"Uh, 1975."

Yea, and they know exactly how to do it. :roll:

Name
I'm Rick James
She said "Wow you have a big hose". I say "yeah I know". Few seconds later I say "oh you were talking about my vacuum hose huh"?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom