Who's site looks more home made?

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Give me a break, I did it myself.
Mikey's was done by a "professional".

Still a work in progress.

Maybe it's time I let someone who knows what they hell they are doing take over.

I think it was me that said to let someone do the leg work.
Ugh.

Becker

Name
Becker
they both are nice, I say ya merge and have the best site on the web.

I won't criticize as my site sad, so very sad.

not a cut and paste rotovac site though. (wink)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it works
Date Unique Visitors
01 Jun 2009 6
02 Jun 2009 17
03 Jun 2009 16
04 Jun 2009 12
05 Jun 2009 20
06 Jun 2009 12
07 Jun 2009 7
08 Jun 2009 10

for a grand total of 100 visitors this month and many many jobs. Finally put the website on my new business cards

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They both suck!!!!!!!!!!!

Customers will bail waiting for mike's front page shenanigans

The other one has Lot's going on but no direction.

Just point the prospect in a few directions at a time.

Then, Lead them to the sale.

Get their attention and just use the K.I.S.S principle.

Your trying to be a bit too cute.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can teach you to market for pennies. not pennies a day but only a few pennies total. Give me dollars and I will show you how to earn pennies.

As a single truck operator who will to do a 5 room 3rd floor apartment for about $100 I know how to get it done. I will teach you the sweaty rub at the gym that will make fat woman beg you to clean their carpets, I will also show you the shower dick wiggle that the homos love so much. You will really open up those communities at no charge and just pennies to keep going over life and then write your gym membership off your taxes.

Call now and I will demostrate the slow slum drive by.

Dave Y on Gregs Compter

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I thought I was offering constructive criticism.

Your front page top of the fold is valuable real estate on the web.

Don't bore your prospect with a load-in page or overload them by pointing them into too many directions.

The idea is not to impress other carpet cleaners. But, to move the prospect along the path that will lead to a sale.

Matt,

Mock my marketing all you want. It's given me over 15 jobs this week alone for less that one cent and no effort at all on my behalf. It's your loss if you don't want to learn and grow. A lot of traditional marketing just doesn't work well anymore for various reasons.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You denigrate everything that anyone else is doing.

I shopped you last October for a 3rd floor 4 rooms and a hall and you quoted me $130.00 and you could do it next day or the day after. Then you come on here giving advice and criticizing everyones marketing and pricing.

I do have an open mind to all aspects of building my business but you constantly tell people that they are stupid if they don't do it your way.

Plenty of guys have success in different venues of marketing. Myself have cut my marketing budget by about $22,000 this year which is about a 85% drop with a large upswing in overall business and $$$. Oh no I have been doing it all wrong

Mikeys Website made me take a relaxed look and brians had alot of pop but was confusing and scattered with some good stuff

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Matt,

I have never called anyone stupid.

I have found that I was stupid by trying to follow the pack and I was marketing the same as all the other carpet cleaners do for many years.

That was until I found that there is a much better way to market that works very well for me and I think it will help other cleaners as well.

Me not wanting other cleaners to make the same mistake as I did may be seen as me being being objectionable to other marketing methods.

Most of my new clients come my way without me having to spend any money or time at all. Just by having my marketing in place though out my area.

In fact this easy and free way of marketing brings in far more money into my pocket than my former $1000 a month yellow page ad.

Without advertising competition and almost no price shopping.

What you rather spend?

F

FB7777

who listens to Yankum, his webpage looks like an 8 year old art collage

that buffoon boasts of free marketing , yet the 28 year veteran genius can't get off his only truck and runs low ball specials :roll:

oh and get your ugly mug off your homepage

G

Dave,if you could not distinguish that Will Hunting accent from a CornHusker one,Im getting you an ear piece :p

PS-Bernie,didn't Shawn tell you how to get iodine out?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom