Who wants to hear

• I gotta hear this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Dave.....

You can't tell him anything :cry: "i mean her"...MARY ..."Identity crisis going on here :roll:"

This isthe guy/girl...That reaserches everything :!: "REMEMBER" he was a cHeM-LiE victim :p

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Instead of wasting your time with that brian just visit my website and you can have marketing for pennies for life. All other ideas and attempts to make money suck and a waste of time. I am not doing this to make money, I would give it away free but then you wouldn't try as hard.

And today only I have partnered with Moe the cat to toss in a free dvd on wdr

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Weeeeeeeeeeelll.....LISA.....Finally you show-up 8)

ITS TRUE :!: :!: :!: .....ITS SAD :cry: .....BUT ITS TRUE :oops: :oops:

OMG......................."Mommy PleAsE mAke - iT sTOOOOOOOOOOOp :twisted: "

LET THE ........"EMASCULATON ".........BEGIN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I hope you don't have to wear some ghey pink polo shirts or anything.

I'm a girl and i wouldn't be caught dead selling MK. Overpriced crap.

Why don't you sell Kirby's, Cutco knives, Tupperware, Pampered Chef.....anything but makeup!

You could hold those adult toy parties....that might be fun!

http://www.justforfunparties.com/?gclid=CPy2jPe2oZsCFRYiagodCil3DA

Anything would be cooler than makeup. It's not even good makeup.

Take care,
Lisa

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why not sell them all? Lia Sophia Jewelry, Arbonne Int etc etc

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow. Some reactions.
Yes it's true, you can check out my website.

Lisa, it's not just make up. It's skin care.
They also have a mens line that I have used for years. Shaving cream, aftershave, body spray etc.
Let me know what you need and I'll get it for you.

I'll get you a miracle set so you can keep your skin young a beautiful.

What better to go with my demographic.

I looked into Herbalife and that's a crock like the other ones.

I'm pretty sure Harper is so gay he can't stand it. Do you know what projecting is bro? I live pretty close to S.F. maybe you can stop by and find you a man so you can stop the Sharade.

I'll let everyone know if I can make any money doing this. I know it can be done, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to put into it. I may have to wait untill a slow time to push it a little more.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Out Of Character said:
Brian likes to hang out with all the air heads and be the "smart" obnoxious one.

Why do you think I like to spend so much time on this board? :mrgreen:

Ok, you smart F'ers don't give me a hard time for what I just said....you know who you are.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:

Yea, I know all about it. The girl is butt hurt because it didn't work out for her. It's not for everyone.
She is still pretty well into it because it's up to date on some of the things said.

I'll believe what I have seen before what I read.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Brian Robison said:
Pyramid schemes are illegal.

You mean like those deals where one guy is above 2 or 3 more, who are above 2 or 3 more each, etc, and the guy at the top makes money from the efforts of the poor saps below him, and the guy at the top always makes more than the guy at the bottom?

sounds like a boss employee relationship!!!
How big is your pyramid Ken?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was watching TV brian and saw a commercial for Vagisil and thought of you

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
[quote="Brian Robison":2xmnbfnb]
Pyramid schemes are illegal.

You mean like those deals where one guy is above 2 or 3 more, who are above 2 or 3 more each, etc, and the guy at the top makes money from the efforts of the poor saps below him, and the guy at the top always makes more than the guy at the bottom?

sounds like a boss employee relationship!!!
How big is your pyramid Ken?[/quote:2xmnbfnb]

Here ya go Ron

A successful pyramid scheme combines a fake yet seemingly credible business with a simple-to-understand yet sophisticated-sounding money-making formula. The essential idea is that the mark, Mr. X, makes only one payment. To start earning, Mr. X has to recruit others like him who will also make one payment each. Mr. X gets paid out of receipts from those new recruits. They then go on to recruit others. As each new recruit makes a payment, Mr. X gets a cut. He is thus promised exponential benefits as the "business" expands.

Such "businesses" seldom involve sales of real products or services to which a monetary value might be easily attached. However, sometimes the "payment" itself may be a non-cash valuable. To enhance credibility, most such scams are well equipped with fake referrals, testimonials, and information. Clearly, the flaw is that there is no end benefit. The money simply travels up the chain. Only the originator (sometimes called the "pharaoh") and a very few at the top levels of the pyramid make significant amounts of money. The amounts dwindle steeply down the pyramid slopes. Of course, the worst off are at the bottom of the pyramid: those who subscribed to the plan, but were not able to recruit any followers themselves.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Another reason for jumping on this wagon is

Have you seen the national advertising MK has been doing? And you still get 50% of all sales.
And yes, if you bring people in you get commision checks from whatever they sell.
Jen doesn't push the recruiting too much but she has a few girls on her team.

she has seen a few commision checks but makes more money off of sales.
She is in the cosmetics catagory in our Letip group..about 5 years.
That's where we met.
Every married guy in the group buys from her on the holidays for their wifey because Jen puts together packages.

MK is all over the place on TV lately with some quality ads. The company pulls in billions and is debt free....she told me to tell you that part.
No other company I looked into does the 50% or caters to the people I am already selling to.

It just seems like the obvious ad on to my business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom