Who uses Steve Marsh's program?

B

barry's pro

steve designs his program for the one person, one truck operation.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Steve Marsh built a VERY successful cleaning busn as an owner/operator. He was working 3 days a week and "NETTING" $100,000. He teaches how to market to get new clients and more importantly how to KEEP the clients you already have.
He also teaches Owner/Operators how to grow their busn uniquely, rather than using multi-truck methods.

I've been through his Competition Free course and it has really helped my busn. I am not a big pusher and I've been working somewhat parttime, but I would say he helped me increase by 20000 last year with minimum effort. Its all in positioning which comes out in every phone call, every quote, everytime I simply talk to someone about what I do.
He's helped streamline all my marketing and keep it very simple.

Check ProCleaners Network archives. Steve just did a presentation last night and there is one in the archives from a few months ago.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Just remember his target audience is very High end, but some of his things will help in middle income on up IF you implement. :shock:

B

barry's pro

just to add a little more about steve, i signed up with his program back in aug. '04, i
was useing just a portable(14 years of it) and thought i was doing ok, i have gained
a lot of credibility since then, even with my old clients. i finally bought a truck mount
(3 years now) and am having fun with it, i have my weekends back and am home before the wife gets home, you start to have a different conversation about your business.

Back
Top Bottom