Who has the Square?

Becker

Name
Becker
I do, have for a few months now.

Faster funding than QB, I like that I don't have to log the credit card number.

Fees are about the same as any other service I've had, but no monthly fee.

I have nothing bad to say about it yet.

Clients think it is soooooo cool...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I tried to sign up.... but my dumb butt, can;t figure out how to on their site.. That was a few months ago though

Chris A

Name
Chris
I just signed up for it, no monthly minimum far as I can tell. Cool system.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Is it Iphone only or can you use any smart phone?...do you have to "gangster" your phone or whatever if it's not an Iphone?

Dirtmonger

Just got it. Works with or without the the card reader, though the fee is higher if no reader. I think $1,000/wk is the maximum they will deposit anything over that is held for another week or two. Being new to the game I think they are waiting to see what charge back experiences are. But I think after a little time you can request quicker pay. So far looks to be the cat's a$$.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i have had mine for several months but i keep forgetting to offer CC as payment to clients....still haven't used it. this thread will remind me to though!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
got mine a few eeks ago, and have only tried it twice, but it is slick as hell...only i am going to have to get use to seeing a deposit for a few bucks less then i billed for the % they take off. But i like not having to wait on checks from some of my commercial custys who have asked about CC...

email or text a receipt is nice to, plus it has a GPS on it incase they try argue if they where there or not.

I have an android phone so...i-phone or androids....dont know about Black berries

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
bump again.....

did my 1st manual input....

that was easy....

Did i mention the GPS encoding is bitchin 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i am still waiting on my swiper i emailed and there sending another one so i can have 2.. the now do not charge you the .15 fee on each card just the percentage! it got even cheaper

Able 1

Name
Keith
REAL space and money saver!
2011-02-20_21-46-38_5931.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
We had used another service (Best) for the last 14 years but had to leave the machine at the office always connected to a phone line.

We've used Square since January 1 and love it! No annual fees, no monthly fees, much smaller transaction fees. Funds are usually in the bank in TWO days instead of 4-8 the other service did.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
how does it work for giving the customer a reciept

does it automaticaly process and deposit or do you have to batch it later

think $1,000/wk is the maximum they will deposit anything over that is held for another week or two.

I would like to check this out for my Fireworks business but a couple of days I run $30,000 a day in CC charges, doesn't seem like it takes 2 weeks to get the money in the bank from the CC companies

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you can email or text recipt to them, includes a GPS reading of where they did it...and i think a picture if you wanted...

i wonder if you called them and explained it, they may figure something out...use it for you CC now and then for fire works later....

it deposits it all by its self

Back
Top Bottom