Who does NOT have a website?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just curious how many cleaners here don't have a website.

What are you doing to get jobs? (Yes, I know there are other ways. lol)

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I don't have one.

I have a few.

I did work on my regular site a little today in the review section to make it more visable and easier to leave client reviews.

If you have a wordpress based site, there are a lot of plugins you can use for customers to leave reviews pretty easy

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I don't have one. No ads, no reminder cards, no signs on my truck, no nothing but a huge customer base. I can barely keep up with the work volume as it is.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
none here,

though i am looking into getting one....just need to find someone who can build me one, and give me a brief tour of how to up load and move things around....

I want one mostly for before and after type pics....a few testimonials, and stuff that gives it to the customer in a non BULL SHIT manner...

far to many sites i see are cookie cutters, and spew most the same BORING crap...

some have some good things I would like to use, as I am completely inept and typing a bunch of stuff up....(and have it make sense anyway shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin )

That way i can lead potential clients to it and say "here is what I do" and wahla....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Art Kelley said:
I don't have one. No ads, no reminder cards, no signs on my truck, no nothing but a huge customer base. I can barely keep up with the work volume as it is.

That's awesome. When are you adding the second truck Art?? !gotcha!

Doug, Yahoo has a free website builder that is really easy.

Wordpress is supposed to be easy too...I just haven't hit it yet....but plan too.

Either way, with hosting from $5 to $10 per month.....it's a no brainer to get a site going.

I'll build you one that looks just like mine if you want. lol

gavin

I would think that there might be many more cleaners without web pages, but the ones without web pages probably are not going to be online typing on a forum. I would think that it would be quite rare to be computer literate and not have a web page of some sort.

no offense to art.

Back
Top Bottom