Wherever Business Takes You

may_midmonth.jpg
May 2016
The Butler Corporation

The Butler System is especially appreciated by those who work in extreme conditions, operate their business in remote locations, or where reliable local service is not available.

The cleaning and restoration machine most widely recognized as the leader in quality and reliability for over 35 years.

Call 800-535-5025 for a free information package or visit http://butlersystem.com.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Yep. 210 waste tank, 200+ fresh water, onboard Kinetico and fits in my garage. SS tanks, powder coated aluminium for other stuff, no steel to rust anywhere. Power hose reel with 2.5" hose. SS braided lines everywhere and a SS blower silencer that is a work of art. Plus, when I need a part I can get it faster then the dealer who never has what you need to stock. Love my Butler.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Yep. 210 waste tank, 200+ fresh water, onboard Kinetico and fits in my garage. SS tanks, powder coated aluminium for other stuff, no steel to rust anywhere. Power hose reel with 2.5" hose. SS braided lines everywhere and a SS blower silencer that is a work of art. Plus, when I need a part I can get it faster then the dealer who never has what you need to stock. Love my Butler.

would you love it as much if it were powered by hydraulic hamsters and mounted in a Transit?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have a 2010 and 11 Chevy express van and they're 81.5 inches high the newer 2015-16 models are closer to 84 inches high. My older vans fully loaded barley fit in my garage.

Mikey P

Administrator
My right foot garage door would only accommodate the one ton low roof passenger Transit.

I dont think a Cargo option is available in the one ton/low roof

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom