Where do you owner Op's park your van's or trucks?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I had a house (before it caught on fire) that I got it for the purpose of having enough room in the backyard to park trucks, it had a detached garage w/ office which was real nice too. You could park several box trucks back there, but that's long gone. Friend of mine has 2 NPR's and he gets $250-500 daily tickets for parking in residential roads infront of his gated condo (they don't allow vans or trucks in the gated condo), but he gets tickets from the cops if he parks the 14 footers on the street, yet the regular cargo vans are fine. Now he has to keep moving them from place to place to find a place to park.

I'm back to a HOA area, they don't let me park my cargo van out front, I have to park on the street w/ all the other vans (not a great feeling), but it's a safe area, but I still don't like it. I see a 14 footer box truck there sometimes, I am considering a 16 footer box and I'm not sure yet what to do with it in order to find parking, that's been a major issue for me in my area, 90% of the areas are HOA around here, and "shops" start @ 2 grand and up w/out utilities. It's very pricey out here to get your own shop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom