Where do I get my info?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My credibility is at stake somewhat so I thought I would tell everyone how I get my information when it comes to the SEO stuff that I post here.

First of all....I don't believe there is anything that I've ever posted here that will HURT anyones business or website.

Second....The information that I list here is generally common sense stuff like building a "healthy" website with no broken links or orphan pages etc. and NOT subscribing to link farms or black hat practices etc.

I...like most, will either read Googles info or go on my own experiences OR listen to someone who's been there and gets paid big money to do what they do.

Yes....the Algorithms change constantly so what works today may not work tomorrow...I get that
That's why I don't list any "tricks" that Google will eventually find out about and spank your listing.

Anyway, like I just said it's important to just do the basics....have a good amount of useful info on your site for the person you are trying to sell to. You need to attempt to be an authority on whatever you are selling.

You need to be linked to by at least one website...and it's good to be linked to from other quality sites.

So where do I get my info?
I don't bring it up much here because I know it's worthless to say "I know a guy" unless I provide an introduction or proof or whatever.

But, it happens that I have a very good friend who builds computer programs for some multi million dollar companies. He has contracts with the Government and knows what he is talking about more than anyone I know on this subject...I can't even speak his language....which he knows 12 or some crazy thing (computer languages)

The guy is brilliant...everything he has told me works and he backs it up with his own testing of his sites and applies them to his clients.
He doesn't build pretty. He builds programs and SEO. He has so much education on this stuff that is blows me away.

Anyway, like I said...none of that means anything because I won't be giving up who the guy is...and you can bash me for that if you want...I'm just throwing it out there.

At the end of the day, it's just common sense what you do to get your website on Google.

The biggest secret is....there are no secrets.

This has been a moment with Brian. shiteatinggrin

F

FB7777

For most of us your credibility was never at stake...

finish the sentence Harper :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Is it something about the Name "Fred"?

:lol:

There's an acronym there somewhere but I'll save it for the bird room. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't know...I don't build websites other than the easy cut and paste stuff. I'm sure there are some behind the scenes stuff I don't know about ....and don't care to.

Like said...I do the easy, common sense stuff. I learn what I can but that part is not my bag, like it is yours.
I'm sure he's given me the secrets to an award winning SEOed website but it probably went over my head. lol

Don't give me too much credit. lol

This isn't a Techy board.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
In my opinion is it isn't so much the info that you post it is not respecting what the poster is looking for. It is constant with you and Yoakum. Then it almost turns into you guys trying to prove everyone you are right and that everyone is wrong.

I could have easily picked and choosed what sites I wanted iand the words but I didn't want disrespect people

and I wasn't looking for tricks I was looking for what is allowed and suggested by Google

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom