what kind of mark- up are the national companies getting on our work?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ive been in the process of negotiating a few petco stores with a national company called nest. Our negotiations have reminded me of my bitter hatred for the national maintenance company. I dont think very many people in my area are equiped to do large vct work so I have enjoyed a moment of empowerment bending them over a barrell. When talking to their account rep. they sit there and tell me Im overpriced but they have nothing to say when I ask them how many floors they have stripped in the middle of the night! I just dont know who they think they are for trying to set the price of what we do when all they are is a broker who has no idea about the ways of our craft. Im curious how much of a mark up these a holes are getting off our labor? I bet they are getting close to double what they pay us.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Many years past the few I talked to were looking at 6 cents sf for HWE with some moving. Never did any work for them though.
Al

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
did you not read my rant a few mths ago, when someone else brought up these fooks that call themselves floor service providers...

if you can bend them over then do it...just dont expect payment for 60-90...if that

Back
Top Bottom