what is BNI?

K

KATRACHO

Business Network International thanks for the info how do you join this organization?

steve r

go online and search for the one in your area or call any one of them and theyll hook you up.
if there is a cleaner in that group youll have to go to the next one closest to you which is ok because it opens up new territory.

K

KATRACHO

is it worth it i read many cleaners here talking about bni how much does it cost

Denny S

instead of joining BNI start your own network group find a local restaurant and have your meeting
the cost for BNI is around 395 a year plus 5-10 a week for breakfast

I looked into it in our area and it reminded me of a cult of brainwashed people
I overheard the organizer say to another member who I was a guest of they have to be more enthusiastic about the group to get more members
so the decision is your

steve r

thats funny that was my first impression too and i hate this type of stuff but i did feel it would benefit me and my buiseness.it also reminded me of when i sold filter queens and we had weekly meetings for motivation. go as a guest, you can go to 2 meetings at each location or group without joining. the cost is $330 a year plus a one time $100 fee and then weekly whatever it is. one i went to was $12 the one i joined is $5. ill reuvaluate things when it comes time to renue.

Greg Loe

I'm the Vice-President of America, no, wait, BNI(that's it)

If you have any questions send me an email or call me.

It's been great for my business. It's one of those things that cost doesn't really matter. Really! I made $2300 in Feb. Some carpet cleaners have made that in a week.

This morning I got 4 referrals for cleaning.

LaTip is another referral group you might consider. I was in a small group that somebody started that had very low entry fees, Wasn't worth it. Wasted my time. BNI and LaTip are very well organized and will train you to get and give referrals.

good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom