What add-ons are winners for you?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
More from a marketing view, 2-3 months out of the year we focus all on commercial restrooms. Usually this is tile/grout or VCT.

Repeat business is high, no real set pricing structure so the profits are good and it always leads to carpet cleaning estimates.

XCC

T&G on CC jobs. A little over spray at the doorways with some PowerMax sucked up with my glided Bentley is a good demo of how it will clean with the spinner. After pointing it out to the custy I shoot them a flat rate price and they usually bite. If they don't, they look at the clean grout at the door way and call later for a complete cleaning. Go ahead and call me a hack for the over spray. It sells itself. Then there's always the 3MSG, Teflon or other protector for, mostly, higher end custys. I'd rather sell protector as it's less labor intensive.

Name
Ezra Clark
Anyonr ever try dryer vent cleaning? I think this is something many homeowners never think of and if you can sell them on the fire hazard it may be good. Also could upsell the installation of a dryer vent alarm which will have them calling you in the future.

Ezra

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom