Name
Bill Cheryl
You get what ya get..

34b76e3e6aa1b0613f37dcc70b76d13c.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I had a great day. Made $320 today in window cleaning and $260 in carpet Cleaning... and then another $100 janitorial tonight ..
$680 might seem not much but the jobs was only less 1 mile each apart and overhead is negligible. I think my total expenses is only...$10 at least.

Want to make more take home money? Do window cleaning as well.
I did window cleaning for 10-11 years. The feeling of sending my customers over to another business that does it for me is a wonderful feeling. Not having to haggle with cheap ass commercial businesses on cleaning their windows monthly, or Moving 25ft ladders around my customer's crap in their fancy high ceiling homes, and trying not to drip dirty water on their museum crap, and not having to squeegee windows outside in 100F weather, racing the water with a squeegee so it doesn't dry on the window and cussing myself out when it does is a blessing in disguise.

Sure, the overhead cost is very low on windows, but the headache...

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I did window cleaning for 10-11 years. The feeling of sending my customers over to another business that does it for me is a wonderful feeling. Not having to haggle with cheap ass commercial businesses on cleaning their windows monthly, or Moving 25ft ladders around my customer's crap in their fancy high ceiling homes, and trying not to drip dirty water on their museum crap, and not having to squeegee windows outside in 100F weather, racing the water with a squeegee so it doesn't dry on the window and cussing myself out when it does is a blessing in disguise.

I rarely squeegee outside windows or use ladders.

I make up my own solution that always dries to a streak free finish.

This pic is one of my house windows that I cleaned 4 months ago.

TimePhoto_20180701_141401.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
$680 might seem not much

LOL
only here (the new Red Board)
would a $680 day be pond scum

Only mention the "home run" jobs
You know, like the ones you find someone stupid enough to pay 30 cents sf to encRap thousands of sf of wide open clean carpet

otherwise, this is the name tag your get at fests

db381b4632c1c9f94714b102c7edb27d.jpg

..L.T.A.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I had a great day. Made $320 today in window cleaning and $260 in carpet Cleaning... and then another $100 janitorial tonight ..
$680 might seem not much but the jobs was only less 1 mile each apart and overhead is negligible. I think my total expenses is only...$10 at least.

Want to make more take home money? Do window cleaning as well.

Spot on Derrick.

I have a window cleaning job booked for next week that 2 other window cleaners couldn't or wouldn't do.

It is a tricky one and I am certain the end result will be fine.

$600 with a little tile and grout clean on a balcony.

Window cleaning solution cost = 60 cents.

Name
Jeff T
LOL

You know, like the ones you find someone stupid enough to pay 30 cents sf to encRap thousands of sf of wide open clean carpet

View attachment 83531

..L.T.A.
Funny you should mention this LaR.... I’m in my way out the door right now to go do some encapping.... 25 cents a Sqft.... I figure I’ve got 5-6 hrs, and I quoted it @ 2650$.... see you in the early afternoon...

Name
Jeff T
CLEANING WINDOWS SUCKS.... I offer it as a service.... doesn’t matter the cost, it SUCKS.... customers usually only want their windows cleaned if they are old and frail, or wealthy, and a guy needs a zoom-boom to reach them... I hate doing windows....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Funny you should mention this LaR.... I’m in my way out the door right now to go do some encapping.... 25 cents a Sqft.... I figure I’ve got 5-6 hrs, and I quoted it @ 2650$.... see you in the early afternoon...

yessir
you're the quintessential "red board" wannabe rock star type.
Only clean "Hi-end" res for big bucks
manage to find an abundance of facility maintenance outfits that will sub their com carpet cleaning to you at prices that provide you $250-$300 dollar pr hour gross ...without breaking a sweat
Home by 3-4, then knocking out $1500 in rugs in a couple hours in the evening

Yessir, you fit the quintessential profile

well done!!

..L.T.A.

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

No headaches for me.. I use fliq

Reactions: BIG WOOD

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
LOL

View attachment 83531

..L.T.A.

I am certainly not bragging but very optimistic. I see the big picture for my business and it potential for strong revenue with least amount of over head.

Bottom line for most people involving CC earning 250-300 buck per work hour, you are really earning 55k to 90k per year out of 200k-300k total. This what I see all the time on Facebook forum. It rare that anyone earns 250 buck per working hour. It seems that in CC, for every 25k you make in the month with one can, you can keep $6k-$7k.

In window cleaning, you can probably make $15k per month in revenue and still keep $6k-$7k and potentially even more.

CC may gross more, but take home amount to same value with window cleaning. The hours spent on the road is probably the same as well.

What I can potentially make cleaning from a single home would require 3 to 8 jobs in day with other CCers. Present company excluded because they can make $2560 in 5 hours...:oldrolleyes:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
window cleaning is damn good money with low overheads.
You can have a smaller client base as well scheduling them mutiple times in a year

I still dont chase it as much as I should, considering I'd rather do windows than upholstery lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DAT and JohnHawkP
Name
Jeff T
yessir
you're the quintessential "red board" wannabe rock star type.
Only clean "Hi-end" res for big bucks
manage to find an abundance of facility maintenance outfits that will sub their com carpet cleaning to you at prices that provide you $250-$300 dollar pr hour gross ...without breaking a sweat
Home by 3-4, then knocking out $1500 in rugs in a couple hours in the evening

Yessir, you fit the quintessential profile

well done!!

..L.T.A.
Larry, I’m in business to MAKE MONEY. Call me what you will, from whatever color board you want. I find it funny that guys do this for 30 plus years, and never gross over 100k. Yes, I chase the big tickets, CAUSE I CAN.... BTW, today averaged out to 395$ an hour.... am I going to apologize for that? FOOK NO! I am damn proud that I’ve taken 2 businesses that were grossing 70k combined a year 6 years ago, and am now doing over 260k a year... why? CAUSE I WENT OUT AND MADE IT FOOKIN HAPPEN.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jeff, if you're not half FOS and all those big baller jobs we hear about are the norm for you, you're a 1%'er fo-reel
go get 'em Tiger

upload_2018-7-21_19-59-34.jpeg

..L.T.A.

Name
Jeff T
Jeff, if you're not half FOS and all those big baller jobs we hear about are the norm for you, you're a 1%'er fo-reel
go get 'em Tiger

View attachment 83537

..L.T.A.
I am not trying to be a ‘big baller ‘.
Wanna-be? Yes...
I want to be the guy who able to retire some day.
I want to be the guy who says yes to my kids, instead of no, we can’t afford it
I want to be the guy who sends my girls to a good school.
I want to be able to take my family out for a nice meal, just because, and not because it’s a special occasion.
I want to be able to pay off my mortgage before I’m 90 years old.
I want to be able to buy a new car for my wife...
Wanna-be rockstar?... nah, I’ve got no musical talent....
I want to be the guy who owns the venue the concert is being played at....

Name
Jeff T
go get 'em Tiger

View attachment 83537

..L.T.A.
Wanna-be? Yes...
I want to be the
Not so much an attitude, just reality. Too many wives, not enough savings. At least I own my own place which I can maybe sell and buy a cottage somewhere in the Carribean when I can't push a wand anymore.
just pushing a bamboo broom to sweep off the porch on the hacienda....

Reactions: Cleanworks

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Not so much an attitude, just reality. Too many wives, not enough savings. At least I own my own place which I can maybe sell and buy a cottage somewhere in the Carribean when I can't push a wand anymore.

Yeah I get that.

My first 3 wives were all great house keepers.

They each kept the house.

The Caribbean sounds wonderful and I hope you get there.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Don't get me wrong, I have ladder. I use the little giant step ladder and I can go 30 ft with it. I only do that indoor because ground is secure... out door, I just use pole with fliq

Reactions: JohnHawkP
Name
Lee Stockwell
He fell indoors. Just a momentary lapse followed by life in a wheelchair, no use of his legs after ten year.

He has a great attitude, wonderful wife and kids, but rough on all of them.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
He fell indoors. Just a momentary lapse followed by life in a wheelchair, no use of his legs after ten year.

He has a great attitude, wonderful wife and kids, but rough on all of them.
Ouch, many vocations involved height. That always the risk.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Wanna-be? Yes...
I want to be the guy who says yes to my kids, instead of no, we can’t afford it
I want to be the guy who sends my girls to a good school.
I want to be able to take my family out for a nice meal, just because, and not because it’s a special occasion.
I want to be able to pay off my mortgage before I’m 90 years old.
I want to be able to buy a new car for my wife...
Wanna-be rockstar?... nah, I’ve got no musical talent....
I want to be the guy who owns the venue the concert is being played at....
Your life is NOW! Not later, your family will remember NOW! Don't make your life about where you would like to be, if you think happiness or security depends on xxx amount of $$$ you are postponing happiness and security till xxx amount of $$$ possibly postponing it forever. A level of happiness can still be now whether we have $$$ or not based on our outlook or viewpoint NOW!

Reactions: JohnHawkP

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom