Website Schedule Appointment Page

I can't make up my mind how I want to lay out my schedule appointment page. For guys using their website to bring in new business through search egnines, I feel the least amount of information the customer has to enter the more likely they are going to enter the information. I would stick with name, email, number, comments.

On the other hand, I am using my website mainly for prescreened customers and referrals. I would like the customer to answer some general questions like have they used my service before, how they heard about me, how soon they need an appointment etc. Do you feel I would be better getting the customer to answer these questions, or should I just get their basic information. Here is a site that has a great schedule page in my opinion, but is a little long. What is your opinion?

http://cleanasawhistlehouston.com/schedule.php

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
That's a lot of info for the site you posted. I would probably stick with the basics. I like what was done on one of my sites www.crystalstonecare.com/form.html . It does require certain fields. One thing the form in the website you posted is it does not have what are the required fields. It's nice though, are you doing the form yourself, what are you using to do it?.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom