web site

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I have had a few jobs here and there from my website. Mostly just folks moving into town and not having a yellow pages book or knowing any one to ask for a recommendation. But a few days ago we picked up a commercial account from our site that is 20K sf per store. Doing 2 stores so far and hoping to get a total of 26 stores at 6 month intervals. ROI is just incredible.
Al

G

Awesome!
That's one great thing about this biz! One customer can change everything! :)

Best of luck !

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I wish I had discovered internet advertising 3 years ago. I could have saved myself a bundle. Only 4 months of YP bills left! Yee Haaaa!

Ricky Thurman

That's great!

adding to what maxx said...its also amazing what one customer can cost you! of course you want those huge accounts....but you have to always be aware and prepared for what you will do if and/or when you loose them.

Greg Loe

Just cleaned one today from my web site.

It just hit me today, I've cleaned for a lot of computer guys in town. And did 2 commercial jobs(moving computer store) from it.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Good point Byron. I never thought of asking them what drove them to the site. Also my biggest customer is 2% of my gross. Big customers make me nervous. I guess that is a shortcoming of mine.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom