We accept cash, check, cc card, silver, gold?

Mike Draper

I thought about adding silver as a form of payment for carpet cleaning Wouldn't mind accepting gold either except most gold pieces are worth more than a cc job. The dollar has dropped 33% in value in the last 2.5 years, so seems to me this is just common sense. Lots of people in my valley are conservative and put there savings into gold and silver. What do you think?

G

Just like the crooked bankers; I have been investing in off shore money and gold. America's economy is primed for total collapse. The Oil companies will finish it off this summer what they started last summer. It is totally the oil companies fault; and not George Bushes dispite what The Liberal idiots say.

People seem to bury their head in the sand; this is economic war we are fighting; and every oil rich nation is in full scale invaion mode. The Cineese have their foot hold. They have bought enough property up to justify having enough undercover special forces to help create anarchy. Kind of like a bunch of PRE POSITIONED SEAL TEAMS.

We are so vulnerable. We as a nation years are numbered. When is our public gonna wake up???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
years??????

yor dreamin'....
you should see it around HERE....

REALLY BAD...at ground zero!

Mike Draper

Yeah, lets not forget that bush had plenty to do with the current economic situation. He spent our money without hesitation the entire time he was in office, they are all jus puppets that do what they are told.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom