Vortex max hg

Name
Jesse
Hey Mikey,

In another post you said your V hits 19 hg closed off. I'm wondering if you had to do anything other than adjust the relief to get there safely? Is that Kunkled? Can a 7000 handle 19?

Just curious, thanks.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I set mine to a little over 18.5. Yes yours can handle it. I wouldn't just cap it off and leave it like that all day but it never stays maxxed out with a glided wand on the carpet.

RichardnTn

What does the factory set it at and what are Tuthill's max on hg ? Just curious too...Richard R

Greenie

I'm pretty sure BLUEline sets the 7000 at 17.5"HG going out the door, the 6008 is less, but lift is just a measure of resistance, resistance = heat, manage the heat and life is good. These things are AIR cooled, the guys running Vanifolds and 2.5" hose are doing a better job of cooling the blower hands down.

Anybody ever tell you what 600 cfms at 18"hg can do to 1/2" tall nylon wet nylon fiber? LOL :lol:

Greenie

I do have a couple of customers that run over 20" of lift with special water cooled blowers, they report back dry times in the minutes range without fans, a common comment is "before GreenGlides, we used to reinstall corners and such in every room"
Can you say 99% recovery?
Oh ... and those guys say Slot Glides are not an option.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom