VETEREN CLEANERS

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I would load up the ninja in the f-150, grab a jug of prespray from the garage, and cleeeeeaaaan my little arse off.

G

Larry,

I didn't read your whole reply before. I tend to skip a lot in a long post. I just want to clarify a few things you said.

Part of the reason I failed in business the first time was because I didn't charge enough. My mother in law has asked me for advice for years about starting a business. After we closed our company, it seemed good for both of us to do this.

I am in a partnership as anyone else in business when there is a partnership, you have to agree on business decisions. I am the leader of my company. I will seek opinions from my wife and mother in law but I am the final decision maker. I do all the business planning as they don't want to have anything to do with it.

She did get the loan on the first Vortex but from there it was my business planning and marketing execution that took the business to the next level. This last 4 months I took total control and we have seen profit levels I never imagined a carpet cleaning company can have.

I am thankful she was able to provide the support to help get me back on my feet. Without her help I would not be in this business today. I should never forget that. I am also proud of what I have been able to accomplish with losing just about everything. We started this company with my pick up truck and a ninja with no money.

Dave

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dave everybody loves a second half come back (how about dem Bears!), way to hang in there from what had to be an awful low, to back in control of the game!

Sorry for all the Bears comparisons! :wink:

G

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the encouragement. I always compare to sports too. I don't mind to being compared to the Bears now. Looks like the Bears may be going to the Superbowl. Losing Mike Brown has really hurt the defense.

Dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom