Vehicle wrap ideas

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I thought you wanted to look like a franchise?

Wtf is a Curahee anyways?
I'm actually considering leaving my business name off the wrap. I know not many companies do this, but I've noticed one thing when I re-lettered the back of my trailer. I got a ton of calls (well, not a ton) when I simplified the lettering. It says "carpet cleaning 7064917530" with my logo right beside it.

What's you guys' thoughts on that? Any other businesses with the wrap focusing on the logo, number, and list of services?

If I do that, it'll make it more presentable to an outside source if I were to ever try and sell out also

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm actually considering leaving my business name off the wrap. I know not many companies do this, but I've noticed one thing when I re-lettered the back of my trailer. I got a ton of calls (well, not a ton) when I simplified the lettering. It says "carpet cleaning 7064917530" with my logo right beside it.

What's you guys' thoughts on that? Any other businesses with the wrap focusing on the logo, number, and list of services?

If I do that, it'll make it more presentable to an outside source if I were to ever try and sell out also
so, when someone asks "who cleaned your carpets?" they can say "some guy in a truck that says carpet cleaning"

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've branded my company so well here in Redding (A Plus) people call and say "Is this A-1 Carpet Cleaning?", I tell them A-1 is a steak sauce.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Dude...don't do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom