therm hoses........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
anything special about theses or are they just high pressure/high temp hydraulic hoses....

I have one that is sweating oil a little so I am just going to replace all of them....

If they are not something real special I should be able to have the hose guy just make me up some........

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Jim,

I with you on replacing them all. I called BLueline a while back looking for a complete set of replacement hoses. They thought that I was crazy but I figured they have to fatigue at some point so why wait. They should sell them in a set. The last machine had the black hoses and they broke all the time so that is what I was expecting with these. None have broken so far so they must be much better quality.

Gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
GeneMiller said:
Jim,

I with you on replacing them all. I called BLueline a while back looking for a complete set of replacement hoses. They thought that I was crazy but I figured they have to fatigue at some point so why wait. They should sell them in a set. The last machine had the black hoses and they broke all the time so that is what I was expecting with these. None have broken so far so they must be much better quality.

Gene

To me it is just common since to replace them all. Why go threw all the trouble with the fluid for one when the others are probably not to far behind.. Get them all and be done with it and not have to worry about it again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom