The new guy...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
....at the house where you already cleaned for many years ....

Ok let's start this again. When I have a lady customer that I served for years and one day she has a new boyfriend or husband and everything falls apart... .because Mr new guy puts his two cents in the whole deal.

What worked between the lady customer and I, all of a sudden changes because Mr new guy here knows better.

I had this happen a few times now and it really bugs me.

I just want to tell Mr new guy that "sorry, this ain't my first rodeo" sit down and shut up.

I think I lost a regular lady because of the boyfriend that moved in. She was a regular for years with a nice million dollar home and it was always a quick 3-4 hour job for about $800.00. ....until this dumba$$ comes in the picture and questions everything like he knows better (he doesn't BTW)

She had been very happy with everything and even generated a bunch of referrals over the years.... I can't wait for their breakup :lol: :lol: :lol: hhahhahhaaa

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
In otherwords, you've become the red headed stepchild..lol

Did he clean carpet to work his way through college?

At this point, I'll take any color hair... Actually I take it back. It's easier and more comfortable to not have much hair..

No he didn't do carpet cleaning... He just has the urge to be the man at the house now.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He actually see’s Zee as getting some of the Mrs. hard earned cash! And hes trying to renegotiate so he can have more beer money!

Thus proving his worth.

Reactions: Jimmy L

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The way I see it with the new man of the house feeling secure and all- If Zee was 8-12 inches shorter, there will be no problem.
Could be spider monkey can take care of that :winky:

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The way I see it with the new man of the house feeling secure and all- If Zee was 8-12 inches shorter, there will be no problem.
Could be spider monkey can take care of that :winky:

The guy being some sort of asian and indeed at least 10 inches shorter might lead to that belief.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I have had similar issues when doing work for husbands/boyfriends who are professionals. You know, Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer.... I have learned how to play their game. When they have to lead the conversation trying to impress you with who THEY are, you just flip it right back around on them.

A typical response of mine would go along the lines of "Since you are a doctor of course you understand ......" They really have no choice but to agree with you. I have used this line countless times on the Mr. when trying to explain something and he tries to make it seem like he knows the cleaning business better than me.

There may be a couple of times over he years that it didn't work, but I sure can't think of any right now.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom