The less said the better when it comes to creating repeats out of pet owners

Discussion in 'the CleAn Room' started by Mikey P, Jan 6, 2018.

By Mikey P on Jan 6, 2018 at 11:56 AM
  1. Mikey P
    Mikey P

Administrator

Name:
    Mike Pay-oh-tay
    If you don't mind dealing with your contaminated equipment and value a customer who's pets use the floors as their toilet, DONT say a damn thing, Just pre vac where you can safely, use your UV light with out mentioning it, hit the pee spots with some 40 and or some smell good product and just flush the carpet as best you can.

No water claw promises, no lectures, no mention of needing new carpet or pad, just pat the dog on the head and charge enough to make it worth your while.

They know whats going on most of the time, don't make them feel uncomfortable by pointing out how disgusting they and their pets are.

The second you start itemizing for adding a glug of deo to your HF or $25 per spot to water claw and so much per foot to apply a post Deo, you've probably lost them. They'll keep searching for that laid back cleaner who doesn't have to nickle and dime every job to get by, which probably means their search will never end unless the move to Gardnerville NV.

Comments

Discussion in 'the CleAn Room' started by Mikey P, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Matthew D
      Matthew D

Name:
      Matt
      Thats a very good post makes you think about handling pet people. I am very two sided on the subject part of me says hit them for all you can because it's great money and needs to be done correctly but the other side agrees on the fact that they may not repeat. I think getting them on a cheap monthly routine maintenance plan after is what really should be addressed after 1st corrective cleaning is done at a premium.
      Mikey P likes this.
    2. Matthew D
      Matthew D

Name:
      Matt
      Thats a very good post makes you think about handling pet people. I am very two sided on the subject part of me says hit them for all you can because it's great money and needs to be done correctly but the other side agrees on the fact that they may not repeat. I think getting them on a cheap monthly routine maintenance plan after is what really should be addressed after 1st corrective cleaning is done at a premium.
    3. Jimmy L
      Jimmy L

Name:
      Jimmy L
      Good luck with that
      steve_64 likes this.
    4. Matt Wood
      Matt Wood

Name:
      matt wood
      Try this next time

Flood the heavy urine spot with your acid rinse set at 4:1. Dwell 5-10, extract then rinse, then Do your normal cleaning
    5. GeeeAus
      GeeeAus

Supportive Member

Name:
      Grant Baverstock
      I sell it like it is.

I can simply clean it for you. I worry thats not best for you. Odour issues can be tirining to live with. I can ... help.... make things.... better.....

The more I do, the more resources are involved and the more the consumer buys.

User pays system.
      Derrick T. and Cleanworks like this.