The Dwell ONE ultimate mobile carpet and tile cleaning unit

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The whole thing about only two vac motors and using 1 1/2 hose.
But hey the hose is only 10 feet long! Okay!

But if Willy would try one and say its the "Lisa's BALLS" you got a winner!

But I doubt it!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So in other words its still a POS portable..................

J

JS41035

I'm on the eighth floor at a hotel in Orlando right now . I can't think of anyway I'd rather clean this place then with the dwell thingy. Encap? No thanks. My kids are barefoot in the room. I hope it's been HWE.
I think any building over 5 or 6 stories needs this. We done 9 stories with TMs. It's miserable. Like mike said. If it runs a 360 or rotary. And you can flush the crud out of carpet with never ending reasonably hot water. That's great cleaning

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty such a simpleton and so easily amused.

Become more enlightened like me and and start sniffing those methane fumes in the outhouse.
Please don't tell me you CRAP inside the house? WHAT AN ANIMAL!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My question is having played with it a couple times is there a 2 inch vac door available? To increase airflow?

Also I like the hook ups all together for simplicity, but it feels like it adds 50 lbs to the machine! Waterline pump out line 2 50 ft power cords. High quality really heavy!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Does it have a chem feed for the fresh water line? What size are the vacs? Series or parallel?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Does it have a chem feed for the fresh water line? What size are the vacs? Series or parallel?
If you watch the video and read the posts Mike has answered all three questions.
  • No chem feed on the Dwell #1, the Dwell #2 has it.
  • Ametek 116765-13 3-stage vacs
  • They are in series (inline, was the word Mike used)

Reactions: SamIam

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If you watch the video and read the posts Mike has answered all three questions.
  • No chem feed on the Dwell #1, the Dwell #2 has it.
  • Ametek 116765-13 3-stage vacs
  • They are in series (inline, was the word Mike used)

Sorry, but hypnosis set in..........:neutral:

Reactions: dgardner

SamIam

Name
sam miller
No apparent float ball to protect vac's either, I guess you always keep the auto pump out on? It pumps out super fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I will say using an inline sprayer with power max and fresh water rinsing works great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was more worried that the auto pump out could be affected left on while empty? Also no 2 inch door option answer?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ok Maybe there is no 2 inch Vac door option so here's another question what would be the difference in airflow between a 35 ft vac hose with a hide a hose waterline inside and a 50 ft 1 1/2 inch hose without a hide a hose?

Does the water hose inside the hose cause that much restriction to airflow?

Mikey P

Administrator
how do you and where do you dump with this?

beastdolly4a-1.jpg

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
how do you and where do you dump with this?

View attachment 5007
It never needs dumping Mike; there is a 30 GPM APO (extremely reliable, I have never had to replace the APO pump/motor in 10 years of heavy service use) that will go for weeks without any attention to it's filter system. The dump valve is for when you want to rinse out the unit.

That is the fugliest looking ETM out there, but it will kick the pretty ones (including the Dwell One) to the curb.

Lee: The electronics are on top so they will dissipate all heat into the air.

It's a portable.

Does anybody really care?
No one cares, Marty. It was just a question.

My first step was to design a killer machine, and then refine the looks. I was set to do that when I decided to back off from manufacturing and start retiring. I had designed a frame with killer graphics that made it look like some monster truckmount, with all the modules placed behind the front panel for quick/easy access when it needed to come inside.

Would you rather have a killer machine that wasn't the best looking, or a great looking machine that didn't perform like you needed it to?

First things first.

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yall dont use lime out there in that hell hole state you live in?

Naw - they just dig a new hole, put it on some roller logs and push it ahead a few feet, fling the dirt from the nedw hole in the old one. Next year there's a lot of sweet corn grows outta the old hole as it was naturally seeded. That's recycling in Nebraska. I understand Jimmy has a corn maze growing on his lot from "repositioning". (Did Jimmy ever tell you the story of rolling it backwards instead and how his Great Uncle Festus passed over to the other side?)

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes Willy..................."That is how we do it"
Or we just send our turds down the river for the other states to have flavorful drinking water.

Reactions: Willy P and Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom