Superior Cleaning Solutions Customer Appreciation Pics

Lora Olson

We had a great day, and here are just a few pics of the fun...

Fudge.jpg

I think John's son Kade had 2-3 fudgesicles, and stole a couple more from Angela mid-bite. He also had at least 4 or 5 bags of Cheetos! He had a fun day and fell asleep in the car in less than 2 minutes on the way home to our house that night!
GREENIE.jpg

Jeff was just all worn out afterwards, sitting on the porch at our house!! It took Jeff a few minutes longer than it took Kade. :p
KADEANDMYTEE.jpg

So, I thought John LaBarbara would like to see an alternate use for one of his air movers!! (this is John's son again).
KadeandDad.jpg

John and Kade just after John landed from skydiving into our event.
MARTYANDPROCHEM.jpg

Marty sucking up to the Prochem Guys (Tim Baker and Jerry McKillip)!! I think Lisa was supervising??!!
CORY.jpg

Cory Kenyon won one of the Barry Costa DVD sets in the charity auction. We raised $800 and sent it all to the Leukemia Lymphoma society last week!
TWBUDMOMANGELA.jpg

Our motley crew! Left to right...
Bud, one of our service technicians. T.W., our service manager. T.W.'s mutant ninja turtle was made by Jeremy, the balloon animal guy who was absolutely amazing!! Mom (she's definitely not motley, but she is John's mom!!). And Angela, our National Sales Manager. We wouldn't have had such a great day without them!

Lora Olson

You won them Terry! Don't you remember calling me last week to tell me they were the best DVD's you ever saw??!!

:p

Back
Top Bottom