Strategies

Tile Nerd

Whether we like it or not, it takes many strategies to start a business and keep it profitable. I wish I could tell you what the gold nugget was to make it all happen but there just isn’t one. It takes many strategies to start, grow and maintain a business. Below are some strategies that I found to be very helpful with growing my business. These strategies will work if you have a new business, existing business or are just looking for some strategies to systemize your marketing.

#1 New Client Packet – This is designed to make you look like a professional and help close the deal during estimates. It should include important information about the services you provide and what makes you different from your competition. It should include things like: your guarantee, brochure, pricing, any consumer reports you offer, testimonials, pictures, after care instructions, your referral program, ect…..

I like this information to be in a folder labeled with your company name. Folders are easier for the client to manage then an envelope and they are ready to be filed. They can just slip it into a hanging file folder. Don’t go with manila in color. Something different so it will be easier for them to find. Try yellow, blue, red, or something else.

#2 The Guarantee – What do you stand for? Do you have a clear commitment, in writing, for your clients and potential clients to see? Thing’s are more believable when in writing. So if you believe it, put it in writing. Some offer “100 % Risk Freeâ€Â

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Great post.

I can not get too carried away on my guarantees here. my town is full of people who look for that and have no intention of paying. Most of these people live in large homes. Even my loan guy who is worth millions said I should do a 35.00 special, LOL. My friends who help me clean their house give more than that. now I see how they got rich

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom