SPRING Water Damage Commercial edits needed

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've been running a water damage commercial on the radio the last month and half with decent results but wanted to change it up to something more Spring storm related. What do you think of this?

When you hear the words: SPRING WATER, you might think of a cool refreshing drink,

but the Water Restoration experts at CHAVEZ RESTORATION AND CLEANING
know that SPRING is a time of year that so many WATER problems occur in homes and businesses.
Heavy rains expose leaky roofs and basements…and failed drains and sump pumps.
If that happens to you, the trouble probably won’t be limited to wet carpet.
Water can hide in drywall, trim and floors too… and over time your water problem can become mold and structural damage problems.
Chavez recommends taking simple preventive measures like checking drains, cleaning out gutters and window wells…
and making sure down spouts are getting runoff water away from the home.
The experienced, helpful staff at Chavez is always happy to answer any questions you might have.
If a SPRING WATER disaster happens to you, tell your insurance provider, YOU NEED CHAVEZ.

Northeast Kansas’ leader implementing the most innovative drying techniques and technology to help put your property back the way it was.

Chavez Restoration and Cleaning. Learn more online at Chavez Restoration dot com.

Reactions: tmdry

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Richard,

Do you have the audio file of it on youtube or uploaded somewhere so I can hear it?

What have been the decent results so far?

You're saying after a month, you've gotten results, that's great for only being out a month.

Which radio station/music type(s) is the commercial being promoted on?

What are the time slots for the commercial?

and What is the commercial running you guys?

If you prefer pming me some of the info, it's cool w/ me too.

Thanks as always.

Bill

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bill this one is just a comp in progress, I'd like to direct some of the preventive stuff to the website and cut it down to a 30-second spot.

Results are more that I know people are hearing it because they tell me and tell my employees they hear it. Results as in an increased number of water losses is hard to judge. We are as busy as we are any spring but no noticeable increase.

I like it because it's like planting seeds and hopefully when the times arises they will be brain washed enough to call us. :biggrin:

I can email the commercial we are currently running if you like.

It's running on the most popular Country channel right now, if we continue to do well with it we may add a middle of the road pop music channel. They are 1 & 2 in the market.

Mostly drive time focused, AM & PM 15-spots a week 10-in the drive time, 5-at there discretion ($2.00 commercials).

So far just Water commercials but we have a Carpet one ready and we are working on an Air Duct one also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom