Simple Website Tips that work

Eitan2503

Thanks alot for all the tips, im building a new web site on carpet cleaning ,,,and will try to put to work all the info you laid out here,and lets hope for the best!

Eitan2503

Oh really? Iran will never have nukes..so dont worry about it.
and whats your problem anyway?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Eitan2503 said:
Oh really? Iran will never have nukes..so dont worry about it.
and whats your problem anyway?

I don't know what it has to do with websites. But, Iran is very serious about having and using nukes on the great satin (US) and Israel that Israel is planning on bombing them this spring.

Obama is worried that it might affect his re-election chances.

Eitan2503

it has nothing to do with web sites ...that's why i didnt unerstand the comment ..
but ill tell you a little secret.He will never press the red button,Isreal is much stronger then it seems.

FredC

Village Idiot
I thought it might get you to participate in a way other than bumping old threads with generic BS comments..........

FredC

Village Idiot
Eitan2503 said:
im a new guy ...ill try not to spam 2 much

will that be part of your "unspamming of the web"?

Seriously though...I'm not trying to be an asshole......I'm sure you have alot of great info to share....

Where are you located and what do you do?

The answer is not "carpet cleaning in vegas"

S

sam miller

Eitan2503 said:
im a new guy ...ill try not to spam 2 much

Eitan 2503

do Yourself a huge favor back away from using this thread and ask fred nicely to do Your website he's very affordable and fromm what i've seen he get things done right!

PM him and You wont regret it. I keep telling my dumb butt cousin to drop the PS and get a website bit he thinks he gonna be an actor!

That a great goal while jerking off!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom