Service Magic

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I've heard good and bad things about SM. Not sure if it would work well here or not.

$13 per lead doesn't seem bad, especially if a few are good leads. That's the problem though. Some say they're good, some say they're ALL bad.

Any input?

Is there an up-front fee to join?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
ask them how many leads they had in your area for your service and they will tell you. My area it was 2 for the month and 6 for the last 6 months

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
It's $99 to join on top of the $13 leads.

Service Magic will give a consumer up to THREE companies when they request a service, so you need to make sure you can jump on any new leads as soon as you get them. It might be worthwhile to see how much competition you'd be getting in your area by acting as a consumer and submitting a request for service.

dgargan

Jan. Sales

Our sales this month so far are $909.20 from Service magic. We also have two more job we are waiting to hear back from that we did estimates on.
Works for us.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
it can be good if you are there to answer the phone

all leads go out to 3 companies, so you might get put in a rotation if they have 20 companies signed up for carpet cleaning

I did some checking with some web sites and if you have andrechelle optimize your web site it will come up before service magic when you do a search

Don from service had been bugging me for weeks, I almost took him up on tile & grout cleaning at $9 per lead because only a few around here were on the contractor list for that service

they will tell you how many companies are signed up, you just have to ask

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Steve is on the money, had a lot of luck at first,but fizzled out when they took every low life on to make a buck!!

All The Best, Rob

WISE

I never joined on with them, they still call weekly...

But they will waive that $99 in 2 seconds if you are firm.

WISE

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Nice numbers Steve. How many cleaners are signed up in your area?

If I remember right, there are only 4 in Lincoln and they're all low moisture.

G

I'm listed in carpet repair :lol:
Less competition that way
A trick of the trade

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just don't piss Odin off, one of his fav's is to send you on some wild goose chases, mean while the Service Magic meter is running on you! :shock:

The dude is pure evil! :wink:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom