Sapphire 14" ti Price

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I'm probably going to pick up another one of these. Who can get me one and what are they retailing for?

Mikey P

Administrator
2272.jpg

Here is the wand Kevin is taking about, more information here

Able 1

Name
Keith
I had the ergo ti to test out and HATED it!! That gun style trigger sucked(for me), I like to move my hand around on the wand, and trigger(feather touch)with different fingers.

Reactions: Kevin B
Name
Nate W.
I had the ergo ti to test out and HATED it!! That gun style trigger sucked(for me), I like to move my hand around on the wand, and trigger(feather touch)with different fingers.

I like too also........ And I like my helpers to do it too..... :lol:

Wait, I've never actually tried a ergo TI on carpet before, only at trade shows...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Several years ago, I tried that trigger. It was a big 14" wand off ebay, so I have no clue who made it. I hated it also.

As for the glide @Sapphirerick ...Is there any way it can be made similar to the Mach glides???? Please say yes. The big dildo looking slotted glides are worthless compared to that big open slot on the Mach wands. If there's no water and you can't pre vacuum...the slotted glides can't pickup hardly anything.

And on the Sapphire wand...is it possible to order this as a 4 jet? I don't see a need to have 6 jets

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Several years ago, I tried that trigger. It was a big 14" wand off ebay, so I have no clue who made it. I hated it also.

As for the glide @Sapphirerick ...Is there any way it can be made similar to the Mach glides???? Please say yes. The big dildo looking slotted glides are worthless compared to that big open slot on the Mach wands. If there's no water and you can't pre vacuum...the slotted glides can't pickup hardly anything.

And on the Sapphire wand...is it possible to order this as a 4 jet? I don't see a need to have 6 jets
The 12 inch is a 4 jet.
And yes, that glide Sapphire is selling needs to be re-designed.

F

FB7777

Damn there goes Dave Brokums retirement invention ....

Reactions: Able 1

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
... being discontinued unfortunately.
order spares while you can

Production cost was way too high

So even the flat 2 piece is going away?

Any idea when the 1 piece rounded is going to be available?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I can't believe you guys don't like that gun handle. If it sits right you should be able to move fingers around and should be very comfortable. It's what stanley has been using for 25+ years. I wouldn't clean without one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom