Rotovac Bonzer w/ latest upgrades only $1495!

rick imby

Name
Rick
Rotovac understands Retail to the mass newbie and Eric is a one/two item merchant only selling to the experienced cleaner.

The Bonzer is very inexpensive for Rotovac to make in quantity. It really fits their marketing better than the 360i does.

They will package it with a double 3 stage porty with a 200 psi pump and be able to work well on two 15 amp circuits.

The newbie won't have to find a third or fourth outlet like our internationally famous @Willy P is known for.

Adding pre agitation if needed the Bonzer/porty becomes a better and much cheaper to manufacture package for Roto-vac to sell to the newbie.

They can mark the extractor at 2495 and 1495 for the bonzer and then knock 1k off and still make good money.

I would bet the Bonzer costs 1/4 as much to manufacture as the 360i.

The Rotary Extractor has been one of the most copied tool out there---it is just business.

Reactions: Mikey P

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I wonder how many unsatisfied returns it would take for Jondon to not sell it anymore, but I guess they are still selling strong units so maybe their patience is strong(or the margins are that good) to keep selling it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I wonder how many unsatisfied returns it would take for Jondon to not sell it anymore, but I guess they are still selling strong units so maybe their patience is strong(or the margins are that good) to keep selling it.

Or the strong units aren't as bad as the other manufacturers try to make it out to be. (other than who the Strong personalities are, I don't know how good or bad the units are)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom