Rotovac Bonzer w/ latest upgrades only $1495!

FredC

Village Idiot
HYPOCRITICAL OF ME???

I AM NOT PAID TO ADVERTISE FOR ZIPPER OR FOR ROTOVIX, _---------- YOU ARE!!!!!

I have left that out up to now but now you have called me out and we will lay it all down if you so desire.

I also understand that more than likely ROTOVIX pays you more for advertising than Erik so you would want to protect it, you know I fully understand that.

You by now also should know I call it as I see it, and I don't think this tool is good in any way for the price point it is being sold for and for the purpose for which it is being sold to unsuspecting carpet cleaners for( according to rv, it out performs the zipper, yeah that's a joke!)

Just because they added wheels and two jets does not make it perform on a higher level it just adds another Add on to a piece of crap.

In Vegas I would love for guys to try this for 15 minutes and the zipper for 15 minutes and the answer will be clear.

And no the nicest things of mine don't get duct tape.

I'm not paid to advertise Rotovac. In fact, although I would have to check to be 100%, since RV was here before my time I don't think they fall into my income column at all....but thanks for your concern. I think Erik does though.:winky:

What I do do is run a forum where I want the information to be as accurate as possible. This isn't achieved by pictures being misrepresented or by having folks who haven't EVER been miles of the product bashing it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Facts, not speculation based on emotion..

Three very well known MBrs told me in Nashville that they liked the way the Bonzer handled in the "home" better than the Zipper. I and Erik aggreed.
The few people who chose to use a drag wand in furnished homes will love this well made tool.
Those that want to bang out commercial will be much better served with the longer reach and better drying Zipper. Most of those would be even better served with the SS.

And those cleaners wanting just better dry times in the home and not deal with carpial tunnels, should get a Devastator.

I just don't see who really needs a (well made) Bonzer

rick imby

Name
Rick
OK my opinion on the Bonzer is it is Brilliant on Rotovac's part

They sell thousands of setups per year Mostly portable extractors with a 360 or even the original Two head Rotovac.

For the extractor to work properly it needs to be a two circuit extractor. With the Bonzer that is all they need. With a 360i they need a third circuit. ---Often this is the Circuit Popper.

Popping circuits is one of the the main issues while using a portable.

Rotovac is one of the best companies in this industry at re designing things they make.--- How many versions of the Rotovac head have they made? How many versions of the Rotovac itself have they made?

Most of Rotovac's market is the Non Cleaner getting into the business. The Newbie will not be comparing the Bonzer to the Zipper. They will be comparing it to a regular wand , 360i, 360XL .

Any manufacturing company needs to have a lot of margin in their product. The bonzer is competing with the Rotovac 360i for $2200, it is not competing with the Zipper which probably costs 5 times as much to manufacture.

I believe there will be more Bonzers sold in the next 5 years than Zippers by a 5 to one margin at least.

I have no relationship with Rotovac or Eric. ---in fact I know even less than the Other Richard C.... If that is possible

Reactions: FredC

rick imby

Name
Rick
I also think Rotovac will make more money at 1500 on the Bonzer than they make on the 2200 360i. They will push the heck out of them in their Start your own carpet cleaning business plans.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I also think Rotovac will make more money at 1500 on the Bonzer than they make on the 2200 360i. They will push the heck out of them in their Start your own carpet cleaning business plans.
I agree with you Rick, the market will be flooded with Bonzer newbies trying to make it in the business, wondering why they are leaving the carpet so wet and the more astute of them will discover the 7ipper and their eyes will be opened

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I think the Bonzer would be more interesting if there was a one handle option like the original twin head Rotovac. It seems light weight, probably less than the original RV rotary jet extractor. One handed operation. What do you think?

I assume the two back jets have a wider spray pattern. If not, why not add two more jets to the rear? 9 flow or plug them, your choice.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
just remold the cx15 with an extra port
The cx 15 cAme about because of a comment I made to a Hydroforce rep a few years ago. I was looking at a sx 12 tile spinner a said too bad it couldn't be used on carpet. Then lo and behold, they come out with the cx 15. If you put adjustable wheels on a sx 12 or 15, with right glide, you would have a 7ipper copy and you could use it on tiles as well

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
"Improvements" In aircraft maintenance their called Service Bulletins (air worthyness directives if they are serious life threatening), we used to call them "fix it kits" for sh.. they didn't get right at the factory when the dam thing was built. For Rotovac it's business as usual. Amateur toys cobbed together by people who don't clean for a living and simple want to sell toys before their time. Then change things because of complaints and sell a whole new model, never really tuned it in the first place. Duh it's a knock off but seriously, from the bleacher seats you can see the difference in quality against its blueprint the Zipper.

FredC

Village Idiot
Ha he been here lately?
He only visits a couple times a month.............ever
http://mikeysboard.com/search/1496604/?page=2

unless promoting the zipper .......or more recently trying to mitigate Bonzer's entry into the marketplace

so I doubt anything has changed. He was here last week and is still an advertiser

not that there is anything wrong with the above...................just stating the facts before another legend gets started

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom