Rotovac Bonzer w/ latest upgrades only $1495!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Why not. Give him one free and he talks it up.

Its not terrible, it just not a Zipper. Anyone that trys them both is going to buy a Zipper.

The problem is when you believe hype and want it to be something it isn't. Its not a Zipper.

Anyone believe a Kia is as good as a Mercedes? They both have 4 wheels and get you where you want to go. But you can't buy a Mercedes for the price of a Kia.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Me?
No I'm a small town boy just not my scene.

I don't gamble and don't care for the glitz and glamour. I've never gone but I went to Reno and it was depressing enough.

Lockhart did offered me his room...but I'd feel kind of bad kicking him out. Where would he sleep? :winky:
I thought you liked mad whore houses. I don't gamble either, I'm going to Vegas to check out the Gold and Silver pawn shop, (pawn stars) Kounts Custom's, Rick's restorations and all the other spin offs from the Pawn Stars.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'd still love to see the 360i with brush head in action.

I was playing with one this weekend...

Had the Brush Head with Nylon Slot Glides....

I really liked it....

Thinking I might need one of those now too in the van...

Getting older kind of sucks...smaller unit with speed control was pretty fun to use...

and I cleaned very well and quick with the brush head....

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
He really needs to stick with the 360i and quit messing with this bonzer. look what I found on the wonderful world of Facebook this morning

Attachments

• 14045671_10206971079697882_528799934285766238_n.jpg
    14045671_10206971079697882_528799934285766238_n.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 235

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
That will just be the beginning, or first part to fail. For Those defending this thing, we need to screen shot their posts so we can try to understand their intention in the future when the card castle tumbles completely down.

Reactions: mwall2230

FredC

Village Idiot
Man, that thing is a piece of junk. They should just focus on making the best RE.
So does this mean that you sent yours back and demanded a refund?

Its a piece of junk because a grip loosened on one of the first ones sold?

BTW.....the guy that owns that unit/took that photo loves his new upgraded Bonzer

Last edited:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
So does this mean that you sent yours back and demanded a refund?
No, I didn't send it back because I don't have one, but if I had one; I would ask someone here using a portable if they would like it and send it to them. I would include a roll of duct tape.

FredC

Village Idiot
No, I didn't send it back because I don't have one, but if I had one; I would ask someone here using a portable if they would like it and send it to them. I would include a roll of duct tape.

but when you used one at a convention/cad day/distributor you told them what a pos it was right?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
But it's not a piece of shit.
Fred said that. I said the market for this is the portable market and a lower price point.
Unless they want to build a truck mount version but that would look, weigh, feel and be more solidly built like the Zipper.
They could send one to Chavez and let his crew take it out on his restoration jobs, commercial jobs and residential jobs to prove me and a few others here wrong.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Me?
No I'm a small town boy just not my scene.

I don't gamble and don't care for the glitz and glamour. I've never gone but I went to Reno and it was depressing enough.

Lockhart did offered me his room...but I'd feel kind of bad kicking him out. Where would he sleep? :winky:
I hear bathtubs are all the rage for sleeping in....
I'm really bummed you aren't going, it would be awesome to see you again.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
but when you used one at a convention/cad day/distributor you told them what a pos it was right?

That is exactly my point, if the piece of sh#t can't work for a few minutes on a demo piece of carpet how in the hell do you want me to give you 1500 dollars to try it for 7 days only the to deal with packaging it back up and sending back to you and still see the charge on my account because it was returned a day late and now I have to keep 60 dollars worth of scrap metal and 2 one dollar rubber handles?

Controversial? seriously? Seven jets? Not over wetting?

Oh this thing isn't cleaning so well let's add 2 more jets, knowing damn well portable guys are going to use this thing. If that ain't setting up your customer to fail I don't know what is.

Main point to all of this is, everyone doesn't need a zipper but if you are going to get one, you might as well get the one that is refined well built, and give you the best chance to succeed for the purpose of which you bought it for.

And THE BONNER IS LIKE PAYING A COMPANY A LOT OF MONEY TO TEST THEIR LOWEST END PRODUCT FOR A TOP END PRODUCT PRICE.

THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO CONTROVERSY BUT ROTOVAC DID IT WRONG FROM THE GET GO. TALKING CRAP AND SMACK ABOUT HOW THIS THING OUTPERFORMED THE ZIPPER(which was both wrong and foolish) and THEN SHOWING IT TO US AT A TRADE SHOW AND IT PERFORMED SO BAD!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I remember how that went for the TREX FROM MYTEE and that thing was just crucified on here especially after the mikeyfest.

I won't go on about details but after mytee left we all remember how they got snowballed and maybe rightfully so as the general consensus on the quality of their stuff was pretty low, and I agreed with it as they had let overall build quality slip a bit too far.

So why this bronzer isn't being called for what it is, astounds me.

Going back to sleep now.

Mikey P

Administrator
calm down Cowboy fan.

The Bonzer performed great in Nashville, horribly in Atlanta.

You can decide in Vegas.

The real question will be, who will knock off the Super Spinner?

FredC

Village Idiot
You're not being honest here Lockhart. You are white knighting on behalf of Erik (which is actually beyond hypocritical in your case imo).

Which is fine I guess because you at least touched the the thing.....although it was a completely different model.

Some of the others calling it a piece of shit haven't even observed it from a distance.

We also have the pic with the duct tape on it. Some of the nicest shit I've ever owned has received a temporary duct tape patch. A grip came loose. It happens ffs. You know who isn't calling it a POS? THE GUY THAT OWNS THE UNIT AND HAD THE ISSUE...........or anybody that I talked to that has used the new model.

Nope......its only those White Nights that think they are somehow helping Erik......and those that just want to be in with the cool kids.......but I'll cut him some slack

Reactions: Shorty

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You're not being honest here Lockhart. You are white knighting on behalf of Erik (which is actually beyond hypocritical in your case imo).

Which is fine I guess because you at least touched the the thing.....although it was a completely different model.

Some of the others calling it a piece of shit haven't even observed it from a distance.

We also have the pic with the duct tape on it. Some of the nicest shit I've ever owned has received a temporary duct tape patch. A grip came loose. It happens ffs. You know who isn't calling it a POS? THE GUY THAT OWNS THE UNIT AND HAD THE ISSUE...........or anybody that I talked to that has used the new model.

Nope......its only those White Nights that think they are somehow helping Erik......and those that just want to be in with the cool kids.......but I'll cut him some slack

HYPOCRITICAL OF ME???

I AM NOT PAID TO ADVERTISE FOR ZIPPER OR FOR ROTOVIX, _---------- YOU ARE!!!!!

I have left that out up to now but now you have called me out and we will lay it all down if you so desire.

I also understand that more than likely ROTOVIX pays you more for advertising than Erik so you would want to protect it, you know I fully understand that.

You by now also should know I call it as I see it, and I don't think this tool is good in any way for the price point it is being sold for and for the purpose for which it is being sold to unsuspecting carpet cleaners for( according to rv, it out performs the zipper, yeah that's a joke!)

Just because they added wheels and two jets does not make it perform on a higher level it just adds another Add on to a piece of crap.

In Vegas I would love for guys to try this for 15 minutes and the zipper for 15 minutes and the answer will be clear.

And no the nicest things of mine don't get duct tape.

Reactions: mwall2230 and Erik

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom