Referral Program

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
I'm thinking of putting together a referral program, giving some sort of incentive or reward to customers who refer someone to us. Are any of you running something like this? What kind of incentives would make you refer a friend (or would they?)

Mikey P

Administrator
10% of the friend's invoice off their next cleaning is most common for carpet cleaners. Obviously you as a financer can't play with yhose kind of numbers.
Debbie what makes Aztec unique?
What does your company do that others won't or can't?

Reactions: Angie Aztec

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Unique to us - we look at more than just your credit score when financing, we look at time in business, experience in the industry, what equipment you are buying, etc and then work to get you the best financing possible (even if your credit score is a bit beat up or you are a new start up). We specialize in carpet cleaning, restoration, surface prep, and a few other closely related industries so that we know what the gear is and how long it's going to last you. That familiarity with the equipment means we can offer multiple finance structures, not just a lease vs a loan, and can do things like seasonal payments, skipped payments, and lower starting payments. We're unique because we custom tailor your business financing to your business, rather than asking you to fit a mold.

I'm wondering if we could do something with a set dollar amount or to give benefits next time you finance, rather than a percentage. I want to make sure that whatever we do, it benefits the business owners.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Unique to us - we look at more than just your credit score when financing, we look at time in business, experience in the industry, what equipment you are buying, etc and then work to get you the best financing possible (even if your credit score is a bit beat up or you are a new start up). We specialize in carpet cleaning, restoration, surface prep, and a few other closely related industries so that we know what the gear is and how long it's going to last you. That familiarity with the equipment means we can offer multiple finance structures, not just a lease vs a loan, and can do things like seasonal payments, skipped payments, and lower starting payments. We're unique because we custom tailor your business financing to your business, rather than asking you to fit a mold.

I'm wondering if we could do something with a set dollar amount or to give benefits next time you finance, rather than a percentage. I want to make sure that whatever we do, it benefits the business owners.
I think a dollar amount is better than a percentage. Often people will assume that you have raised your price to factor in the percentage but if you give a dollar amount in a coupon or certificate, people will negotiate their best deal, then present the discount and feel that they truly have got a bargain.

Reactions: Angie Aztec
F

FB7777

I'll check him out. I've seen his books around, but never read one.
Start with his first book called " how to look successful leaning on a Lexus and pointing at the readers"

His sequel " marry a 6 figure executive and watch your bottom line improve" is a must as well

But my all time favorite is " it's all about selling the sucker the next level package"

Ron K

Start with his first book called " how to look successful leaning on a Lexus and pointing at the readers"
His sequel " marry a 6 figure executive and watch your bottom line improve" is a must as well
But my all time favorite is " it's all about selling the sucker the next level package"
Ouch!

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf

I'm looking for "How to make everyone a winner" and "Getting people the things they actually want/need". Any recommendations?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom