Radio - Does anyone use it for Carpet Cleaning?

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I'm curious, does anyone else use Radio in Metro Areas?

upload_2017-4-13_13-23-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-13_13-23-15.png
    upload_2017-4-13_13-23-15.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 214

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have run it some. No specials, just awareness marketing. It ran in a mix with an Air Duct and Water Damage rotation.
But we are in a small market, no metro. :shifty:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We have 2 companies on the radio here. Advertising for over 2 years on the same (talk show) radio station. Must be working.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have no doubt it works. I'm certain the phone will ring. I probably should do it. I just have a hang up about the possibility of having to answer 50 or 100 price shopping calls every day.

Reactions: darcie smith

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One of those companies is Coit. It works inline with their newspaper and TV ads. They have professional staff answering the phones. If you don't have that, don't waste your time.

Reactions: Able 1

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
That must be the only person listening to an AM channel. :)

ZeroRez here constantly on the radio. You can't turn it on without hearing about their $29 a room. I received pricing for radio ads and it was around $5,000 just to be on during non-peak times with like 40 runs through the month. If I could spend that on FB, I'd probably reach more people.

Name
Nate W.
That must be the only person listening to an AM channel. :)

ZeroRez here constantly on the radio. You can't turn it on without hearing about their $29 a room. I received pricing for radio ads and it was around $5,000 just to be on during non-peak times with like 40 runs through the month. If I could spend that on FB, I'd probably reach more people.

At those rates for advertising, it's worse than the old Yellow Pages... I remember hearing Ken Snow of Hagopian talk about advertising on radio... A big ship like that needs to keep feeding it to stay afloat... @Brian H

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I have no doubt it works. I'm certain the phone will ring. I probably should do it. I just have a hang up about the possibility of having to answer 50 or 100 price shopping calls every day.
and "The Truth Shall Set You FREE!" Lol. don't answer, let them book themselves or discover all by themselves. :marty:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
haven't heard others or tried ourselves, but its always been a thought of ours

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We still spend a fair bit on radio though it's not as big a part of our advertising budget as it used to be. It's used more for brand building/brand awareness with 15 and 30 second spots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom