question for seo gurus

Can a web hosting and seo company equally promote two carpet cleaning businesses in the same town?

If u paid a company to do that and then a competitor had them build a site in their words based on your site meaning they said we want a site like his. Then they have the company promote their site against yours. Is there a conflict of interest?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
danielc said:
Can a web hosting and seo company equally promote two carpet cleaning businesses in the same town?

If u paid a company to do that and then a competitor had them build a site in their words based on your site meaning they said we want a site like his. Then they have the company promote their site against yours. Is there a conflict of interest?

The short answer is NO, no conflict of interest. and i am not a guru.
Free country last i looked.

I would change my theme and then pound on SEO and push them off the page.Or surround them anyway like a moat around a decrepit castle.

Sorry but their is no honor among thieves in SEO, rough racket.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It would be hard for me to do that like you said.

That is the whole reason I started the Network (sorry for the shill). One paying company per city.

But I do rent my Mini Franchises and they can cover whatever area they want.....So you'll have to make the call.

Back
Top Bottom