The open house last evening included hands on washing or watching only:

20170517_175457.jpg
20170517_181013.jpg
20170517_181417.jpg

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
My next effort of attention is being turned to the classroom to make it appropriate for upcoming training. Just now putting up wall hangings to create the right ambience. Soon I will be making decisions about classroom/seminar style desks and seating for various upcoming functions. One thing is for sure, we will have a Master Mind group meeting here with top minds in our industry on a regular basis. If interested in attending, shoot me a private message.

Last edited:

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
In construction one must expect occasions where "do overs" become necessary. I have waited weeks for this one to come to fruition. The contractor had to remove roll down door they installed because it was received wrong and effort was made to make right, but it wasn't right. They allowed me to have it until the new one arrived. Today was the day. Not a real easy task. See below:

20170525_124719.jpg
20170525_124722.jpg
20170525_124800.jpg
20170525_125300.jpg

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Yes indeed Mike Pailliotet I did make an intimate room available for instruction and company meetings. It will hold about 30 comfortably if needed. The video shows that we have a hall that accommodates a buffet table. There is a kitchen to stage food too. Yes even a fridge for cold beer. We had to get it done today in preparation for President Randy Hyde. He will be the first to give instruction in the facility. He will be representing ARCS:

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes indeed Mike Pailliotet I did make an intimate room available for instruction and company meetings. It will hold about 30 comfortably if needed. The video shows that we have a hall that accommodates a buffet table. There is a kitchen to stage food too. Yes even a fridge for cold beer. We had to get it done today in preparation for President Randy Hyde. He will be the first to give instruction in the facility. He will be representing ARCS:

Very nice...

We'll have to utilize that some day

Reactions: T Monahan

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Today we have many of my friends over with their kids for a look around and enjoy some treats. Next week we host the ARCS Rug Repair Course. Some pictures will follow.

Does anyone have any questions as to "what" or "why" we did a build out as I have been posting?

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan

Love the Tumble Duster. It is effective, quiet, while being a time saving machine. It lives up to our trademark:

"Helping You To Get The Most Out Of Rugs"

Reactions: cleanking

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The most important assets to consider when making a rug plant are the people. In the following video are two such installments. It is wise to have equipment to protect their physical wellbeing. Enjoy the video:

Reactions: Cleanworks

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
I added two more electric powered machines on the wash floor to assist in rug processing efficiently saving even more labor.

Can you guess what they are?

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The moist or humid air is evacuated outside at the same cfm it enters the drying chamber. It runs on and off on a cycle. No plan was eveer intended for savaging the humid air. Think like a clothes dryer in your home. Same principle. It is more economical than dehumidifying.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom