pro1200se problem!!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Running my Pro Twelve hunnit on low nearly EVERY job now.

Run 95% 2.5 hose, did a 225ft run last night, suction wore me the fook OUT.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Seems like you need to eat your Wheaties......:lol:
Nice machine Scottie!

Haha.. but seriously it does stay sucked to the wand pretty hard if you don't keep the wand off the carpet.
Running my Pro Twelve hunnit on low nearly EVERY job now.

Run 95% 2.5 hose, did a 225ft run last night, suction wore me the fook OUT.

you running a glide?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
You really needed to post a video of that?

What next........how to cross wrap your velcro tennis shoes?
got you to watch it, so yes it worked. besides figured i would get all the haters to watch this video first.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i played around with the pro1200se on medium and high, medium was perfect for long hose runs. high seemed like to much machine for just 1 wand.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
i played around with the pro1200se on medium and high, medium was perfect for long hose runs. high seemed like to much machine for just 1 wand.

How can it be too much machine? Dry times too good? Too much heat? Too much soil temoval? Not sure what that means. Please explain.

In the next 2 years I will be buying 2 new vans and the Pro 1200 is in the running as a top 5 pick

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
More than your 777?
Not when my 777 still had the Lockhart 59 blower, and after I removed the horrible factory tank restrictions. That thing was violent.

But after modifying it with the 68 blower (Spinning it at Aerotechs recommended 2k rpm)... It just didn't have the same suck after that.

Really wish I would have just removed one of the waste tanks, deleted the 10 ton boat anchor of a fresh tank and had a 150 gal plastic tank made by Johns HX.

Reactions: SamIam

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
How can it be too much machine? Dry times too good? Too much heat? Too much soil temoval? Not sure what that means. Please explain.

In the next 2 years I will be buying 2 new vans and the Pro 1200 is in the running as a top 5 pick
On high, your just moving more air through the relief. on Low (1000 Van RPM) the Relief opens every time the wand hits the carpet (even with 2.5 hose), and on medium it opens up and stays open.
Medium gives you a pinch more suck and close to max heat. High is just over-kill unless you want to dual. Which I feel is in the realm of possibility's on this machine , as I've ran the numbers, and it moves only 20cfm less than the 870 with its under driven blower (560cfm)

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Also, Fuel usage on low = 0.82 GPH, confirmed 160F ATW (with my trusty Wanders Bi-Polar gauge installed) with 150ft of neptune (195ATM)
On paper low also produces 380 CFM, so a bit more than your maxxed out entry level #4 TM.

Fuel usage on Med = 1.34 GPH, Holds 185 ATW,

Fuel Usage on High = 1.75 GPH, Holds 195-200 ATW.

Honestly, this has to be the simplest, biggest bang for the buck system there is at the moment. No BS, not even a silencer. And still very quiet. Sips fuel.

Loads of room left in the back even with my shorty van,

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Also, Fuel usage on low = 0.82 GPH, confirmed 160F ATW (with my trusty Wanders Bi-Polar gauge installed) with 150ft of neptune (195ATM)
On paper low also produces 380 CFM, so a bit more than your maxxed out entry level #4 TM.

Honestly, this has to be the simplest, biggest bang for the buck system there is at the moment. No BS, not even a silencer. And still very quiet. Sips fuel.

1 wand last night on medium, 1 ft of 2.5 inch, and 2 50ft of 2 inch, was getting 195 at the machine while cleaning. fuel usage is definitely comparable to my rage spinning at balls to the wall.

and yes a lot less noise , you can talk standing beside the machine. and with the doors closed you can only hear the purr of the motor and the low humm from the blower exhaust.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

dry time is very good, first room was dry when we left, 1.25 hrs.
heat is pretty damn hot, when you pull up to the job you start at 195 atm. mixed my ps up hot with the hot water tap it has.
soil removal is based on what tool your using, what chems etc. but i extracted some pretty heavy traffic lanes last night (pets, kids) and had so problem getting it clean with just a wand, didn't have to break out the hoss700.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
honestly i love the simplicity of the machine, pull up, parking brake on, walk to side, open doors pull hoses off, walk back turn machine on with a flip of a switch. boom your cleaning. the pro setup saves me about 20 min or more per job. side door access is awesome. heck had a customer the other day want some stuff done but didnt want me to make lots of noise because her kids were napping, pulled van up to house, pulled off the hose, ran threw the floor port, opened door flipped machine on and shut the door, she came out to see if we were going to clean or not and were already half way done. kids never woke up. you can talk beside the machine with it running on high.

Alot easier then my rage, starting, choking, letting it run a min, push in choke, smell like exhaust, drag in hoses, come back out, throttle up the machine, wait for the heat.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Word on the street is they are working for a hydraulic application for the promaster and that it's a ways away, and that gm has told their up fitters that they are making the express until at least 2021

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I've found the fresh tank pump to be superfluous. The pump on the machine doesnt even notice it if the transfer pump is off.
My machine has a TEE before the trans pump. I usually forget to turn it on.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I've found the fresh tank pump to be superfluous. The pump on the machine doesnt even notice it if the transfer pump is off.
My machine has a TEE before the trans pump. I usually forget to turn it on.
got a pic of what you mean?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i didnt get to my water filter install last night but hopefully tonight. ill post pics if i get it done.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

And now he owns a butler!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom