Overhead....Again

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The idea is to make as much money as you can and keep your costs low.....Am I right about that?

Yes, you need the tools to do the work....But you only need the tools you NEED to get the job done.

So many guys get caught up in the biggest and the best theory...It just kills me.

When I ran a Chem Dry back in the day...When they were still Chem Dry....Early 90's The "tools" part of the business was super inexpensive.

Chem Dry was horrible because of the contracts and limitations...That's another story.

But with a 175, pepsi keg, an upright and a groomer....I was able to pull $250,000 a year .....with a part time helper.

I didn't make much money because I had a bad partner and Chem's Chems etc were expensive as hell...Again....another story.

I can make the same amount of money per day with an OP, some awesome chems and few accessories as I can with a TM

Yes, OP can be limited (not very) but that comes down to marketing to the right market....Which is the way it is in any business.

All I'm saying is...If you purchase a tool for $25,000 that can do the same thing as a tool for $1,500....

Good business says that's just bad business.

Remember to think of relativity when thinking about this AND responding to the post. !gotcha!

This has been a moment with Brian. shiteatinggrin

PS. I figured I would post this in the make MORE money instead of the CLEAN room for obvious reasons. :p

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
If you can live with yourself doing that in peoples homes Brian, then that's all that matters. Life is short and we all soon die. God bless.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Art Kelley said:
If you can live with yourself doing that in peoples homes Brian, then that's all that matters. Life is short and we all soon die. God bless.

I didn't invent the process.

Or life and death.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom